• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

THE QUEST FOR PORTABLE DRINK WATER

It is crystal clear that good drinking water plays a vital role in human existence and for that matter it is a worry that in this 21st century people still drink water from the same source with animals. Water is a necessity in life and for enhancing a healthy and freer society.Water plays a role for human development. I, Dashgovernor has discovered about 100 communities in the Northern part of Ghana, West Africa that still drink from the same source with animals.These communities are affected with strange diseases and obviously water born diseases that are killing innocent and precious lives. It is therefore a need for global attention since these lives matter for general development of humanity. These communities upon my inquiries stated that they have been drinking from the rivers for decades because they have no choice since it is the only source of water for them. Below are some of the communities ;Afayili ,Mbanaayili, kasuliyili ,Nantong kurugu, Voguyili, savelelgu ,Satang, Kuli,Gburimani, etc. I am therefore presenting this critical situation innocent lives are battling with before the clear level headed members of this great community (Dash community) to come to their aid with 50 mechanize bow-holes at an average cost of 3700 USD as an everlasting solutions.

I look forward to your contributions, suggestions and thoughts to assist me put together a more comprehensive proposal with adequate quotations from reputable firms that provides this services.

Thanks very much and don't pass-by without leaving a comment.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Dash has a real opportunity to do wonderful things in the world and generate great PR while we're at it. Projects like this will generate massive goodwill and positive sentiment, and show the world the blockchain is about more than just making money. I hope many people support this.

Yes Sir I love that part, cryptocurrency and the blockchain tech is not just for making money. Yes in fact, we will be building Dash villages with this proposals, these communities have lived with this situation for years and lost trust in any government or NGO in supporting them, it is a pity listening to some of the inhabitants on the levels of promises they have got from political parties, nonprofits etc years back till date. I hope Dash becomes their reality check.

This is such a great initiative..
To bring good life to those people and deliver them from water borne diseases that take their lifes each day.. An opportunity for the people of this great community to express their good will and concern and let the whole world know we're definitely out for the good of all
Keep it up brother.

Back