• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The next big ICO ?

timothy

TELGRAM -

I was searching online for some interesting things to read, and from nowhere I encountered this articles talking about a new ICO which will be created by a very famous company called "Telegram", it sounds a bit dodgy since there isnt any confirmation from the company itself, I have read an article written by a famous company (which I wont reveal any names nor links since I do not endorse this) but you will be able to find more info online if you search for it.

they are currently saying through this online blogs that they have raised a massive $850M, from the $2 billion they are trying to raise, this is crazy, unfortunately apart from this info there isn't any other info on how to join this sale, nor there is any info on their own Telegram Site.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts, and what you think about it. Is it really something great that will take place or is it another scam taking place?.

I have to agree with that, it is an interesting step that they have taken, but we only look forward to see what will happen.

Hi guys! I also like to look trough different ICO's ratings and so on. But it seems difficult to me to make any choice. Recently I started investing in cryptos and several weeks ago I invested in Credits (CS), the project has a new interesting consensus algorith. Let's see how it will work on exchanges, but the beginning is good. Now I'm searching for other even bigger options.

I am into Genesis Vision ICO. After reading the review on https://icopulse.com/blog/genesis-vision-ico-succeeded/ I bought an insignificant amount of GVT (203GVT). Only regretted that I did not get more. I simply love the idea of the team and their effort to make a change. The main advantages of Genesis Vision are that it records all actions of traders and investors are protected from scam.

Yeah I heard about Telegram ICO as well but since it's a famous and a big one, i read an article that there are many attempts to scam it, like they would pose as THE Telegram ICO when they are actually not. So we have to be careful in checking out the details, ie websites, links, etc. if they would really lead to the true Telegram ICO project.

Back