• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The masternode pledge.

Lzeppelin

I pledge I will not hoard my masternode payments, or cash out my master node payments. Rather in the interest of darkcoin, the darkcoin community, and the whole darkcoin economy I will spend at least 80% of my masternode earnings on goods or services bought directly with DRK.

Who's with me?

I was thinking along the same line of generosity. Some people with like 20 Masternodes should pleadge to hook 1 up to a faucet. That allows people to start collecting Darkcoins.

I could help out if need be. I am part of a few crypto currency meet ups in the orange county, los angeles and san diego areas. Also involved with some groups on linkedin. I could help grow the coin and user base (Which you guys have done a great job starting) :) . I currently do not have any coins other than bit but I am fascinated with Drk. Let me know , my address is XpygzGtAn11nfVDTQv4k6DSrTqqvUVEmS8

I could help out if need be. I am part of a few crypto currency meet ups in the orange county, los angeles and san diego areas. Also involved with some groups on linkedin. I could help grow the coin and user base (Which you guys have done a great job starting) :) . I currently do not have any coins other than bit but I am fascinated with Drk. Let me know , my address is XpygzGtAn11nfVDTQv4k6DSrTqqvUVEmS8

You might want to start your own thread and/or get in touch with the community team.

I pledge I will not hoard my masternode payments, or cash out my master node payments. Rather in the interest of darkcoin, the darkcoin community, and the whole darkcoin economy I will spend at least 80% of my masternode earnings on goods or services bought directly with DRK.

Who's with me?
And as a newly minted storefront owner, (just opened my store front through Moolah.io) I will gladly accept your business!! LOL
Legacy 1 Health

Back