• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Masternode Exploiters: No Loyalty, No Shame

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
A quick glance at the PivX forum and I can see.. no shame apparently!

Proposal: PIVX Bill Payments to 45,000 billers in Australia - Living Room of Satoshi
https://forum.pivx.org/t/proposal-p...rs-in-australia-living-room-of-satoshi/1055/1

PIVX Bitcart (Amazon Gift Cards) Integration
https://forum.pivx.org/t/pivx-bitcart-amazon-gift-cards-integration/1045/1

Not to mention @demo (the traitor!) hoping to change their proposal fee! :-D
...and then finding out they are planning a change to their proposal system that will create three types of proposals; Manifesto, Treasury, and Protocol - God, and we can't even get Adaptive Proposal Fees without a fight!

Btw, please don't move this post to alts! This should be of general concern and debate to all dashers!

Proposal: PIVX Bill Payments to 45,000 billers in Australia - Living Room of Satoshi
https://forum.pivx.org/t/proposal-p...rs-in-australia-living-room-of-satoshi/1055/1

...and then finding out they are planning a change to their proposal system that will create three types of proposals; Manifesto, Treasury, and Protocol - God, and we can't even get Adaptive Proposal Fees without a fight!

Btw, please don't move this post to alts! This should be of general concern and debate to all dashers!

man man
these pvc guys, ZERO original ideas , they not only copy our code but our Biz plan too .... how do you call that when u vomit in your own mouth ?

Smaller the community easier it is to make decisions. If we grow to the size of Bitcoin we will have a lot more infighting.

Concern trolling lalala

Smaller the community easier it is to make decisions. If we grow to the size of Bitcoin we will have a lot more infighting.

Thats why you have to built NOW the governance infrastructure that will be able to scale and to handle a lot of people and a lot of opinions.
Vote the numbers, damnit!

Thats why you have to built NOW the governance infrastructure that will be able to scale and to handle a lot of people and a lot of opinions.
Vote the numbers, damnit!

Maybe we can pay you to sabotage their plans? ;)

I don't really have a problem with it. It just goes to show that if a proposal owner claims to have no "intention" of integrating other coins and uses the dash exclusivity for a period of time as a selling point, then MNOs should consider it an empty promise unless there is a legal contract.

If MNs wanted the exclusivity as a condition of funding the proposal then they should have demanded a contract, which they didn't. And if the exclusivity was not as important as just the integration itself then we shouldn't have a problem with them going to other coins.

Maybe we can pay you to sabotage their plans? ;)
I was always searching for a cryptocurrency community that has governance. I discovered DASH that has a primitive form of governance, thats why I stay here. Now I am searching for a community that votes the numbers. I hope that DASH will vote the numbers, but if they deny that, then whatever community becomes the first one that votes the numbers, I will go there.

Voting the numbers is not the final step, I am searching for a lot of other things. Proof of individuality, conditional votes, decision trees, nomic bank, triple votes, votes stored in the blockchain, universal dividend, reflective programming and so on. I am not loyal to any community, until I discover the one it fits the best to me and it fulfills all the requirements I have pre-set.

I am not seeking to sabotage anyone, I am just seeking perfection.

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with it. It just goes to show that if a proposal owner claims to have no "intention" of integrating other coins and uses the dash exclusivity for a period of time as a selling point, then MNOs should consider it an empty promise unless there is a legal contract.

If MNs wanted the exclusivity as a condition of funding the proposal then they should have demanded a contract, which they didn't. And if the exclusivity was not as important as just the integration itself then we shouldn't have a problem with them going to other coins.
I agree, but I think what we've learned from this, is at a minimum, we need to have a one year exclusivity agreement that would include any cryptos forked from Dash. This should be a default contract for all future funding.

Graham De Barra of Bitcart.io in his recent video with Cash Alternative TV,

"I'm just all dash at the moment" ... "My day is 24 hours, it feels like about 60 hours and 59 of those are dash".​

Well, we now know his other hour is with the #26 crypto.

Slimeball

man man
these pvc guys, ZERO original ideas
To my understanding, they did this out of frustration with DASH's outright refusal to capitalise on it's own inventions.

You should be flattered, not offended. They don't need good ideas. They only need your ideas + the balls to actually take action with them.

While you continue to do absolutely nothing.

Original ideas are not relevant when the good ideas already exist. If the best mouse trap already exists, where is the need to come up with a convoluted design just to claim originality?

If you refuse to use your own good ideas, why shouldn't someone else?

This commentary from you proves how divorced from reality and objectivity the DASH leadership has become. You want to make fun of someone based on the "originality" elitism. Nobody fucking cares! We love(d) DASH! The ideas were/are great already! What is needed are people who will make the move, and DASH snowflaked itself into oblivion.

Several projects have taken the ideas DASH had, and ran with them. Because DASH failed to do so.

The "originality" argument is a holdout of failure. If all PIVX (and others) did was "steal" your great ideas, why the actual fuck didn't you do anything with it 2 years ago? If your glorious ideas are so fuckin' amazing, why is it you didn't do anything with it when you had the chance? Why did you so viciously betray the people tried to do it for you?

Because your head is up your ass, and you're a pussy. That's why.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're up 32% today. We are not a has-been. We have plenty of ideas that we are actively working toward with a real time table.

Evolution, easy as PayPal
So easy, your mother could use it.
Proportional shares in masternodes, works like a savings account, and gives a nice return.
Proportional voting, actually having a say in how things are run.
Control your own financial destiny. BE your own bank.
Stop allowing the government to quietly steal your money through the opaque process of inflation
Easily and instantly send money to anybody in the world with access to the internet

I am unconvinced that there can only be one winner in the crypto space. The fiat banking cartel has mistreated people for 500 years. There is a lot of pent up demand that normies don't even recognize yet. Once they understand the alternative they are being offered, Dash (and other cryptocurrencies) will do just fine.

Back