• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Importance of Reinvestment of Capital

dashdisciple

Crosspost from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6i00pm/the_importance_of_reinvestment_of_capital_dash_to/

1 + 1 = 2
3 x 5 = 15
1.3B / 110.5B = 1.21%

Math is objective.

Here's another simple equation:

Labor inputs + capital inputs = growth rate

Simply put, the more labor employed by Dash, and the more capital deployed by Dash, the greater Dash's growth rate.

As investors, it's our job to make sure that Dash's growth rate is optimized. By holding back on spending Dash's ample monthly treasury budget, those with power are willfully constraining Dash's growth rate at a time when marketshare is critically important.

Dash needs to be spending 100% of its renewing monthly budget every month, prioritized by what can get it the best value. Right now, with R&D at full steam, and with so many standard marketing channels left utterly vacant, this should be an easy task. It is our goal to see that Dash increase its capital investment immediately, so that Dash holders may enjoy a higher growth rate.

We'll use this growth rate to gather marketshare which we'll leverage once Evolution is launched. In terms of Dash's position in the marketplace, we must play chess, not checkers.

We have several terrific independent proposal owners who are putting treasury funds to good use, but this is not enough. With my team, I have developed a prioritized list of additional initiatives that could be begun right away. All we lack is a Chief Marketing Officer with the vision, trust and will to organize and execute.

Crosspost from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6i00pm/the_importance_of_reinvestment_of_capital_dash_to/

1 + 1 = 2
3 x 5 = 15
1.3B / 110.5B = 1.21%

Math is objective.

Here's another simple equation:

Labor inputs + capital inputs = growth rate

Simply put, the more labor employed by Dash, and the more capital deployed by Dash, the greater Dash's growth rate.

As investors, it's our job to make sure that Dash's growth rate is optimized. By holding back on spending Dash's ample monthly treasury budget, those with power are willfully constraining Dash's growth rate at a time when marketshare is critically important.

Dash needs to be spending 100% of its renewing monthly budget every month, prioritized by what can get it the best value. Right now, with R&D at full steam, and with so many standard marketing channels left utterly vacant, this should be an easy task. It is our goal to see that Dash increase its capital investment immediately, so that Dash holders may enjoy a higher growth rate.

We'll use this growth rate to gather marketshare which we'll leverage once Evolution is launched. In terms of Dash's position in the marketplace, we must play chess, not checkers.

We have several terrific independent proposal owners who are putting treasury funds to good use, but this is not enough. With my team, I have developed a prioritized list of additional initiatives that could be begun right away. All we lack is a Chief Marketing Officer with the vision, trust and will to organize and execute.

are u running a proposal ?

are u running a proposal ?

Hi Philipp, we are responsible for three current proposals on the board right now, and a fourth will follow tonight if we can finish it in time. Note that we are attempting to push things forward without drawing from the treasury fund.

(1) DashTreasury.org
(2) We subsidized (90%) of the Awesome Song's proposal fees - This was our first pre-proposal incubated here: https://www.dashtreasury.org/pre-proposals.html
(3) Reimbursements for subsidized fee.
(4) New proposal hopefully coming tonight.

Hi Philipp, we are responsible for three current proposals on the board right now, and a fourth will follow tonight if we can finish it in time. Note that we are attempting to push things forward without drawing from the treasury fund.

(1) DashTreasury.org
(2) We subsidized (90%) of the Awesome Song's proposal fees - This was our first pre-proposal incubated here: https://www.dashtreasury.org/pre-proposals.html
(3) Reimbursements for subsidized fee.
(4) New proposal hopefully coming tonight.

so is DashTreasury.org
connected with "Proposal Evaluation Committee" ?
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pec-proposal-evaluation-closing-date-20-june.15389/#post-130166

We've provided DashTreasury.org as a tool for any and all MNOs to use, in the goal of increasing the quality of proposals at all stages - 1) pre-proposal 2) official proposal 3) funded proposal.

We hope that Bitlong will post his reviews at that site so that we can get the maximum benefit of his team's expertise, but no, Dashtreasury.org is not connected to his initiative.

We've provided DashTreasury.org as a tool for any and all MNOs to use, in the goal of increasing the quality of proposals at all stages - 1) pre-proposal 2) official proposal 3) funded proposal.

We hope that Bitlong will post his reviews at that site so that we can get the maximum benefit of his team's expertise, but no, Dashtreasury.org is not connected to his initiative.

k
terrible confusing tbh
we went from no comments/evaluations on Proposals to
- dashcentral
- dashforum
- dashteassury
- dash committee

wasn't this all supposed to make it easier for MN holders and voters and not more complicate ?
now there are too many pages to read - i believe the plan was to simplify and cut down time involvement for big holders (who have better things to do than spend days over days reading ....)
i am totally losing track and am 100% all MN's are too
@Biltong
any comment ?

Back