• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Dash Times -

elishagh1

proxy.png

The Dash Times formerly known as Dashpay Magazine is the most trusted and respected online destination for information about the DASH (Digital Cash) and digital currency industry. We have made a move from our old domain dashpaymagazine.com to thedashtimes.com because:
  1. Elimination of "pay" in branding: The old domain contained "pay" (dashpaymagazine.com) which was used in the initial stages of the currency (dashpay.io) due to the unavailability of the desired domain. In order to place the blog as the ultimate DASH source, the change was needed.
  2. Technical Issues: The old site experienced some technical issues which affected the sites performance and delivery to users which needed a fix.
THE MISSION IS SAME
The Dash Times formally known as Dashpay Magazine aims to be the most trusted and respected online destination for information about the DASH (Digital Cash) and digital currency industry. To break DASH and digital currency news and provide very sophisticated DASH price statistics, and analysis, with solid guides and tutorials on DASH, suited for beginners, and much more.

Social Profiles

Guides
UPDATE:

Started a new blog it's called CoinNewsLive, better content, and a more holistic approach.

Last edited:
  • right column, front page says, "stay connected" but on article pages it says "follow us"
  • right column, has links to soundcloud, twitter and fb but not g+
  • a google +1 buttons on each article page would be nice

Got to say, I was very impressed when a "Bitcoin" news alert I have running linked a Dash Times article. It was a really good one too, lots of original thinking on crypto with just a hint of Dash and it's come up with quite a few more since, very impressive but some have been very specifically about Dash and there's a little "report as irrelevant" button beside each article...

Any way of avoiding those articles coming up as articles about Bitcoin? That google news alert feature went viral (on BCT) a long time back and I'm pretty sure it gets an awful lot of coverage today, some of the articles will be giving the Dash Times a very good reputation as a crypto news site and imho that's a huge asset. Cheers.

Back