• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Button - Sub-Reddit

B

buster

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebutton
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebutton/wiki/index

How to press the button

Mpi2qdN.gif

You can only press the button once
Only accounts created before 2015-04-01 can press the button
We can’t tell you what to do from here on out. The choice is yours.

I am watching it, haven't pressed the button yet. waiting to see if it gets really low.

I pressed it as well and got a Purple circle flair. WTF happens after that?
Some gold circles got Reddit gold for month.

I got to thinking and thought maybe it's a social experiment by reddit. Maybe they are categorizing people based on the timing they push the button. Lol,

I got purple as well. At least we're not grey. :)

The button has almost reached 1 million presses in two months. It's still not over. I laughed pretty good at this video. If you haven't pressed it yet go ahead and NIKE the crap outta button.

The button has almost reached 1 million presses in two months. It's still not over. I laughed pretty good at this video. If you haven't pressed it yet go ahead and NIKE the crap outta button.

Love it!

What the hell was that all about, anyway? What was the purpose of it?

I literally have no idea. I was an early presser (first 100k) and I watched the subreddit for the last month or so. It seemed to produce a bunch of weirdos talking about their 'filthy flare colors' lol. It was fun though, and a change of scene for those of us who get bored easily.

OMG, I missed out on pressing the big button, will there be another ever again or is that it ?

I don't know for sure but I do hope so!

This would have a been a good clip to edit and use for promoting the button

HAHAHHA. OMG that sub would have gone NUTZ over this fkn song. It would have made it to the HOT list quickly!

Maybe there will be a "Push the button2"

I don't see why not. It was a lot of fun. Only thing is that it was a new thing in the beginning. So everyone wanted to push the button real quick and get some flare. The wise one's waited and got the super COOL flare lol. I swear to god the entire sub reddit was one big circle jerk of fun though. If they do it again I think they might need to change it up a bit because everyone caught on! Maybe add a randomized counter that jumps around between 1-5000 seconds.

Back