• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Birth Of Darkcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great cover, Evan. Love the story behind Dash. Look forward to working with your developers in the near future.

Nice to have this story up here Evan. Although we haven't officially met, I've known and supported the project really early on. Then unfortunately life and obligations were taking too much of my time and eventually I forgot about Darkcoin :-( So this story is a really nice reminder for me.

Congrats on everything! The idea, the passion, the work, everything that has brought us, all of us, here!

Nice to have this story up here Evan. Although we haven't officially met, I've known and supported the project really early on. Then unfortunately life and obligations were taking too much of my time and eventually I forgot about Darkcoin :-( So this story is a really nice reminder for me.
dada.jpg

Congrats on everything! The idea, the passion, the work, everything that has brought us, all of us, here!

This was great rebrand. DarkCoin just had shady connotations to it.

Last edited:
Wow! It's funny to see the thread where it all started 3 years ago... Even though DarkCoin perfectly explains Dash's most powerful feature (anonymization technology), Dash sounds more powerful - instant transaction DASH from one wallet to another ; )

It's exciting to see the improvements over the last 3 years, the shift in branding (good move imho) and to look forward into the Dash dev roadmap for the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back