• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Biggest Proposal In Middle East & North Africa

You'll vote for us ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oussama

PROPOSAL
WHO WE ARE ?

We are a team of Crypto enthusiasts from morocco, Arab is our native language. We want to
spread the good word of Dash to our fellows Moroccans and the 400 million Arabs on this
World.
We have done succefully our first proposal , if you want to know more about it this is the link :

WHAT WILL WE DO ?

Our first proposal is going to be focused on creating a series of videos in Arabic about
((Dash Arabic Details)) and to Make people know the worth of it . Arabians are likely to
adopt Dash if it is in there native language and it easy to understand Without a language
barrier. Also, we will make a conference to let other new users aware about Dash and how
blockchain works, create a detailed PDF about Dash to Discuss with the people present.
We will also have boots on the ground of meet up's based in 7 Cities in Morocco. Since
Bitcoin has such high fees and slow transactions, people don’t use it like money – they just
hold it, or are not interested. Dash can help our fellow Moroccans and Arabs in a real way
as an everyday currency because of low fees And fast transactions.
Here is the details of our 5 part big plan :

Part 1 : Create YouTube videos in Arabic (Dash Arabic Details) :

Subjects include :

1 - How it private send works ?
2 - How Does Dash's DAO Work?
3 - How to set up a masternode?
4 - All you need to know about DASH ?
5 - Why it's better than bitcoin ?
6 - How to purchase it ?
7 - Why it can reach 10k in 2018 ?

TOTAL : ( 19 DASH )

Part 2 : Make a Big conference about Dash :

- Rent a place and call for new users to join us to explain What it is Dash ? And how it works ? Also, how to set up a Dash Wallet ? And give 5$ to each person available to
encourage them And to prove that DASH faster than any cryptocurrency . Also, we will
distribute stickers and fliers about Dash.
What we will need :
1- Rent a conference local : ( 8 DASH )
2- Stickers , Fliers : ( 3 DASH )
3- Material conference needs ( Lighting , Chairs , screen .... ) : ( 6 DASH )
4- Snacks and drinks for audience : ( 3 DASH )
5- Giveaways ( 3 DASH )

TOTAL : ( 23 DASH )

Part3 : Traveling to 7 cities :

Create Dash swag including stickers and t-shirts and go to each City (popular places) to
distribute stickers and fliers to help Raise awareness and build interest about Dash. And
explain to Them what is it Dash ? And how it works ?
Duration:
-Two weeks of traveling and meeting new people every Day, taking pictures with each new
Dash user. We will host meet up's and help those interested to install and Use Dash wallets.
We will give each new user 5$ Worth of Dash at meet up's , up to maximum of 50 new users
in a day. The videos on YouTube account will be shown at meet up's and Linked on
Facebook.
We wil need :
**4.5 DASH in each city (Marrakech , Rabat , Kenitra , Temara , Agadir Mohammedia ,
casablanca ) .**
- total budget of transport for all cities : ( 15 DASH )
- total budget of material ( stickers , t-shirts , camera , Flyers, giveaway…. )for all cities :
( 9 DASH )
- total budget hotel reservation and food for all cities : ( 8 DASH )

TOTAL : ( 32 DASH )

Part4 : Create EXTRA video per week (DASH News in Arabic)

- we will create a video per week talking about the last news of Dash with statistics and
prediction of the future of Dash. Also, we will make contests to attract more people to the
project Of Dash.
- Budget videos : (4 DASH)

TOTAL : (4 DASH)

Part5 : advertize the proposal using facebook ads

- we will advertize the videos that we will do on our page facebook by using facebook ads to reach all people interested by crypto
- our youtuber Oussama has a long experience using it and that will make our work easy to reach the goal
- Budget videos : (15 DASH )

TOTAL : (15 DASH)

* Total budget of proposal : 93 DASH + 5 DASH proposal fee = 98 DASH *

All we need from dash community is someone to sponsorised us by 5 DASH Fee

Hi guys, good energy, I must remind you that facebook does not allow crypto ads anymore? So just remove that part. Also if you can find other channels in addition to youtube it would be good. You could also put out some videos on channels like d.tube or something like that? I would look forward to see your encounters and the video logs from your work in Marocco. I guess for part1 you could follow the same template as for the spanish/german/russian and also upload it to that channel? Please check this.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzD2v9Yx4a4iS2_-unODkA/playlists ?

Hi guys, greetings from Guyana Venezuela. We have the same objective in Dash Guayana Venezuela, spread Dash throughout our country. I like to see that you are a great team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and I must admit that the title of this proposal caught my attention. Perhaps it would be useful to make a problem, solution, objectives and methodology of the project to evaluate different factors and to look much more solid in front of the MNOs. I'm in order if you need help with that. Greetings and much success.

dancefordistribution
Thank you for your encouraging feed back and your support .
For the facebook ads , our youtuber oussama have the quality to advertize videos about crypto on facebook and he had done it in his facebook page .
We can share with the community of Dash some off the works that ousama have done to be more sesured and for the fact of puting more videos in other channels , we like the idea ,
We will discuss about it and be sure that we will take it in our proposal About the part 1 we will discuss it with ( Dash - Digital Cash ) Youtube Channel , Thank you very much for your ideas and your advices .We are honored to be with A part of Dash community .
NOTE : Facebook does not allow crypto ads like Promoting " ICO " . But you can promote and advertise a youtube channel that contain videos about ( educational videos )

oussama

dash arabic team

Hi guys, greetings from Guyana Venezuela. We have the same objective in Dash Guayana Venezuela, spread Dash throughout our country. I like to see that you are a great team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and I must admit that the title of this proposal caught my attention. Perhaps it would be useful to make a problem, solution, objectives and methodology of the project to evaluate different factors and to look much more solid in front of the MNOs. I'm in order if you need help with that. Greetings and much success.

Thanks Carlos Trujillo for your support and your kind words .
We have read your proposal , it's great , we hope you will success thanks for your help .
All my respect let's share love of Dash to the world especially Arabian people we need DASH as payment system in arabian countries.

The idea is great, DASH need more users from arabic people .;)
that's true , arabian people need Dash as a payment system in their countries , and we want to take the responsibility to share the love also the benefit of Dash to all arabian countries .Thanks for your support .

Hello .

1 : you didn't complete you last series videos .

2 : please stop to create new fake account to write fedback for example you created fake account with this nickname ( nate ) but it's not the real account . maybe you know that's not help in pre proposal . Please Be a real person please .

3 : good luck .

I received multiple pings reg this poll / thread !
there were multiple new (today) accounts used to vote this proposal up !
this seems VERY fishy - remember multiple accounts by 1 owner are NOT allowed !

I reset the poll to ZERO
and am shutting this thread down !

u have been warned !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back