• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Technical trading of the DASH - Updated several times a day

servercookie

If anyone want to purchase Dark Coin then its a good idea to wait, the chart is showing divergence and the volume is not picking up at the top right now.

I am personally looking to buy much lower prices, hoping to grab 400 dark coins at around

Dash.PNG

The bottom looks like 0.0067, and i am going to be all over it at that point as soon as its showing some positive divergence. Right now its negative divergence and should head lower. The commodity channel index is showing lower highs while the price is making higher price. This is a Perfect divergence scenario

Whats your guys opinion for the track back bown ?

I am using similer tactics on the NASDAQ Exchange and ES futures with pretty good results and being doing it for the past 15 years incase anyone is wondering.

1: Reading chart pattern
2: CCI for finding divergence

Volume by price chart...this is something that i really want to figure out in Dash trading.
But it dont look like any of the Exchanges provide that, and i cant seem to find any datasources that
will work with charting programs like Sierracharts.

Anyone else have a standalone charting software that is able to pull inn the exchange data from any crypto currency data feed ?

Ill keep updating this post with updates for as what i am personaly doing

Servercookie

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

On the short term it is support at this area, but it will most likely head lower as i dont see any positive divergence at this moment. I would consider buying at the 0.010 level as that is very strong support and if we see signs of positive divergence at that level then i would jump back in.

But for now i am waiting for it to work its way down

Price action.PNG

This is the 0.010 area that is very strong support, we do have some support above at 0.012.
Divergence at 0.012 looks very unlikey and i dont see any signs of it, but 0.010 is a better place for divergence to happen . Here is a picture

Price action.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

Price has broken support, now it will act as resistance. If you are out then do not get into buying now, wait for it to move further down.

DC1.PNG

The support below at around 0.012 is just short term support, major support is lower at 0.010

Update:

Price just dide a retracement and tested the resistance at the 0.0146372 area, notice it did try to breakout but failed.
Right now you will also notice that we are in a wedge, i am predicting we will be going sideways in the wedge and price range will
just get more narrow and narrow until we do a breakout to the downside.

I still dont see any reason to buy it at this price, unless it starts to show positive divergence

Dash1.PNG

My personal thoughts on Dash:

I am bullish in general, so my idea is to buy on the dips and sell at the tops.
Basicly squeeze and maximize the profits on the way up

Update:

Price just dide a retracement and tested the resistance at the 0.0146372 area, notice it did try to breakout but failed.
Right now you will also notice that we are in a wedge, i am predicting we will be going sideways in the wedge and price range will
just get more narrow and narrow until we do a breakout to the downside.

I still dont see any reason to buy it at this price, unless it starts to show positive divergence

View attachment 2276

My personal thoughts on Dash:

I am bullish in general, so my idea is to buy on the dips and sell at the tops.
Basicly squeeze and maximize the profits on the way up
I agree with you and am bullish generally but volume is falling and the 1 day macd is almost crossing over.
The thing about crypto though is that this can change in an instant, it is still a very small market.
At $6 per coin if in theory all the mined coins were dumped purely for profits that means more fresh money must be coming in than at $5 per coin and this has to be maintained on a daily basis (hoarding of coins for extra nodes does change this dynamic scenario though but it must count for a certain % as does the mining)

Back