• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Team DASH! Made up of global professional golf ambassadors

Would you vote yes for Team DASH?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Tierney

PROPOSAL DESCRIPTION

Eiger Marketing Group is presenting a strategic activation plan to hit DASH’s key target audience (males with a high household income) and objectives, through an influencer-focused program that will drive impressions and meaningful engagement. At the core of the program, we’ll align with 5 global professional golf ambassadors to collectively make-up “Team DASH” and use select strategic events on the LPGA calendar to capture content and scale impressions to a global audience.

BENEFITS TO DASH
Team DASH

Team DASH is designed to increase the awareness of DASH on a global scale. Team DASH will consist of 5 of the most influential lady professional golfers from around the world with organic social reach of 2-3+ million. Players will be selected based on DASH interest/feedback, budget, player ability, reach and ensuring that they strongly over-index with the core DASH target audience. Example players include:
  • Paige Spirinac (USA) – 1.7 million followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
  • Sharmila Nicollet (India) – 670 thousand followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
  • Carly Booth (UK) - 150 thousand followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
As part of each player affiliation, DASH will receive the following assets:
  • Placement of DASH logo on each player during LPGA tournament play
  • Quarterly posts across player’s social media channels
  • Collective Team DASH viral video creation
  • Individual DASH viral video content creation

HUGEL-JTBC LA Open (LPGA Tournament)
DASH will use this brand-new event on the LPGA calendar in Los Angeles to announce Team DASH and utilize efficient global media opportunities to drive impressions. As a strategic partner of the tournament, DASH will receive:
  • Global media exposure – Reaches 247 million television households in 171 territories
  • Activation and demos – 10’ x 10’ activation footprint to teach 65,000+ attendees about DASH
  • On-site signage – Signage viewed by a live crowd and a global television audience
  • Host to Team DASH – Team DASH will be on-site at the tournament to generate additional buzz and awareness
Key tournament facts include:
  • Dates: April 16 - 22
  • Host Course: Wilshire Country Club
  • Television: The Golf Channel (12 hours)
  • Purse: $1,500,000
  • Attendance: 65,000+
  • Economic Impact: $15 million+
ShopRite LPGA Classic (LPGA Tournament)
DASH will use the award-winning NY/NJ event to host key targets and continue to tell the DASH story to a global audience. As a strategic partner of the tournament, DASH will receive:
  • Global media exposure – Reaches 247 million television households in 171 territories
  • Activation and demos – 10’ x 10’ activation footprint to teach 70,000+ attendees about DASH
  • On-site signage – Signage viewed by a live crowd and a national television audience
  • Host to Team DASH – Team DASH will be on-site at the tournament to generate additional buzz and awareness
Key tournament facts include:
  • Dates: June 4 - 10
  • Host Course: Stockton Seaview Golf Club
  • Television: The Golf Channel (12 hours)
  • Purse: $1,750,000
  • Attendance: 70,000+
  • Economic Impact: $20 million+
THE CALENDAR OF 2018 ACTIVATION
March
  • Confirm players and endorsement
  • Build social strategy and develop content
  • Develop/finalize media content, on-site activation, signage, and overall Team DASH strategy for LA Open
April
  • First round of Team Dash individual posts on social channels
  • LA Open activation
  • Develop Team DASH viral content
May
  • Develop/finalize media content, on-site activation, signage, and overall Team DASH strategy for ShopRite LPGA Classic
  • Launch first round of Team Dash viral content
June
  • ShopRite LPGA Classic Activation
  • Develop second round of Team DASH viral content
July
  • Second round of Team Dash individual posts
August/September
  • Launch second round of Team Dash viral content
September/October
  • Third round of Team Dash individual posts
November/December
  • Develop third round of Team DASH viral content
January/February
  • Fourth round of Team Dash individual posts
  • Launch third round of Team Dash viral content

WHY THE PROGRAM?
The LPGA

The LPGA as a whole delivers an affluent male-focused audience. The Golf Channel, where proposed global media extensions can be included, have strong reach and efficiency with high household income viewers and the c-suite. Key information includes:
  • 61% male audience
  • 78% have donated to a charity in the past 12 months
  • Media HHI for Golf Channel Viewer of $155,400 (259 index versus general population)
  • Media HH Net Worth for Golf Channel Viewer of $818,000 (375 index versus general population)
  • Reaches 247 million television households in 171 territories
  • 34 events in 14 countries
Why Team DASH
  • Engages key targeted audiences
  • Integrated programming with global reach
  • Ongoing calendar with key milestone moments
  • Drives authentic impressions, engagement and consideration
  • Eiger provides full-service execution to deliver on and maximize plan
IN SUM
Cost to DASH

Annual Investment: $500,000 (April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019)
Payment Terms: 3 equal payments (Due by: 4/1, 8/1, 12/1)
  • Overall deliverables by Eiger
  • Negotiate and secure Team DASH players
  • Event negotiation
  • Content production
  • Messaging development
  • Event execution
  • Media trafficking
  • Asset fulfilment
  • Overall program execution
Thank you!

I'm not sure I agree with the premise that Dash's target audience is males with a high household income. To that demographic, Dash is likely just a toy or a speculative vehicle. The Dash community is working to do much more than that. I feel that Dash's target audience is anyone living under poorly-managed fiat regimes.

In any case, I'm not sure this would be very effective in increasing adoption, and that amount of money can go much further in other parts of the world. For now, I would vote no.

Hello, I think it's a good idea to use the potential of social networks, which can reach all places and make massive events. But could you clarify how you know that the event focuses on the right audience for Dash? Did you carry out a survey or study to corroborate it? Otherwise, you could do it and that would give your project a lot of solidity. Greetings from Venezuela and much success.

Hello! Your project looks very interesting because it touches a very interesting market.
I think you should explain the budget a bit more because the MNOs and the community will want to know how the money is spent.
They are 500 thousand dollars, it is a considerable amount and these questions will always be there.
Of the rest, I think it is a project with a lot of potential and I wish you much success.

I'm not sure I agree with the premise that Dash's target audience is males with a high household income. To that demographic, Dash is likely just a toy or a speculative vehicle. The Dash community is working to do much more than that. I feel that Dash's target audience is anyone living under poorly-managed fiat regimes.

In any case, I'm not sure this would be very effective in increasing adoption, and that amount of money can go much further in other parts of the world. For now, I would vote no.

Appreciate your feedback – we will definitely highlight the other groups this campaign will reach as well.

Hello! Your project looks very interesting because it touches a very interesting market.
I think you should explain the budget a bit more because the MNOs and the community will want to know how the money is spent.
They are 500 thousand dollars, it is a considerable amount and these questions will always be there.
Of the rest, I think it is a project with a lot of potential and I wish you much success.
Really appreciate the feedback! We will plan to breakdown the budget in more detail to show exactly how the funds will be used.

Hello, I think it's a good idea to use the potential of social networks, which can reach all places and make massive events. But could you clarify how you know that the event focuses on the right audience for Dash? Did you carry out a survey or study to corroborate it? Otherwise, you could do it and that would give your project a lot of solidity. Greetings from Venezuela and much success.
Thanks for your feedback. In our proposal we will expand more on how we selected each event.

Thank you for the feedback. As we developed out the concept, we felt that a narrowed target audience was important to make a stronger overall impact through meaningful impressions and engagement. While Dash overall has a broader target audience than males with a HHI, we feel that if the target audience is too broad for specific marketing programs, than we are less able to talk with the target audience and more likely to talk at the target. By talking with the target audience through the proposed sponsorships and social influencer activations, we feel we’ll be able to drive meaningful impressions, leading to awareness, consideration and ultimately trial of Dash.

Thank you for the feedback and questions. The events, which will be broadcast on US national television and also globally in select markets, will provider broader impressions for Dash and the platform overall. The Golf Channel (which will broadcast both golf events) strongly over-indexes with those with higher household income and hence those with more discretionary and investment spending ability. Through signage at the events (as well as on the Dash players playing in the tournament), we’ll be able to create impressions across the Golf Channel audience. In addition, the proposed tournaments are in two of the largest media markets in the United States, providing opportunities to leverage our player influencers at the events for earned media opportunities. At both events, on-site engagement will create a broader hands-on awareness of Dash as each of the tournaments are expected to draw 65,000+ attendees in 2018. Hope that answers your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back