• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Talk DASH on my radio show! Self - Introduction

Jim Beach

Hello, my name is Jim Beach, from Atlanta, Georgia.

I host a radio show which is carried on 16 AM/FM stations around the country. We also have a podcast too, of course. The show has won the Small Business Administration Media Award and gets about 200,000 listeners a day. We focus on small business and entrepreneurship. The show is called School for Startups Radio.

Several DASH experts have been on my show to educate my listeners. For example, Amanda B. Johnson and Jeremy Segal have been guests. After guests appear, we transcribe the interviews and send a small magazine to our email list of over 100,000 people, mostly small business owners.

I would love to feature your business or DASH use story on my show. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks, Jim

I host a radio show which is carried on 16 AM/FM stations around the country. We also have a podcast too, of course. The show has won the Small Business Administration Media Award and gets about 200,000 listeners a day. We focus on small business and entrepreneurship. The show is called School for Startups Radio.

Several DASH experts have been on my show to educate my listeners. For example, Amanda B. Johnson and Jeremy Segal have been guests. After guests appear, we transcribe the interviews and send a small magazine to our email list of over 100,000 people, mostly small business owners.

I would love to feature your business or DASH use story on my show. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks, Jim
I a few cool stories for you check out dashcares.com

Thanks, Jim
Hello

Back