• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

tails ?!

wondering how many users they actually have ?!
any idea ??

yidakee just pointed out
Beta 2.0 is out and BTC electrum seems not to be working
https://labs.riseup.net/code/search?utf8=✓&issues=1&q=electrum

we will talk to the electrum dev and see how hard it can be to put Dash on there

Thousands and thousands tungfa, that's for sure. Just one market segment is basically all dark market users. It's the de facto OS for the vast majority of users. In fact, when trying to learn PGP for the first time, I quickly found myself in the DN sub-redits for tutorials, exactly because of DN+noobs. Also deepdotweb.com and youtube are filled with tutorials.

That illustrates how a simple self-learning search sent me off into the path of the deep web.

But that is certainly only one aspect. What I mean is, it's very difficult to quantify. DN markets have displayed the number of users, they have forums etc.

When you're a journalist, or a rebel in an oppressive country, a freedom fighter or whistleblower, refugee, political exile etc etc ... very hard to grab figures.

Thousands and thousands tungfa, that's for sure. Just one market segment is basically all dark market users. It's the de facto OS for the vast majority of users. In fact, when trying to learn PGP for the first time, I quickly found myself in the DN sub-redits for tutorials, exactly because of DN+noobs. Also deepdotweb.com and youtube are filled with tutorials.

That illustrates how a simple self-learning search sent me off into the path of the deep web.

But that is certainly only one aspect. What I mean is, it's very difficult to quantify. DN markets have displayed the number of users, they have forums etc.

When you're a journalist, or a rebel in an oppressive country, a freedom fighter or whistleblower, refugee, political exile etc etc ... very hard to grab figures.

I've only used Tails ISO to print out some (test) Dash paper wallets. There was a recommendation on one of the Dash paper wallet how-to's... https://dashtalk.org/threads/tutorial-guide-high-security-virtual-machines-tailsos.4188/#post-44317

Back