• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

System error: CDB: Error -30974, can't open database wallet.dat

maxmag

I've updated my wallet from 0.10.11.25 to 0.11.0.13 synced and sent some DRK to my wallet. I've successfuly received them and started darksend mixing. As it took more than 15 mins that i scheduled for my pc to remain on, I've simply turned computer off thinking that darksend will work on. Next time I started Darkcoin Core I've got some warning about blockchain that need to be reindexed. I proceeded and it get to about ~40 weeks ago of blockchain state, as message from threads title popped. I've tried to delete all content of %Appdata%/darkcoin except wallet.dat and the message still getting to pop during blockchain redownload. I have wallet copy from before I've updated to 0.11.0.13 but its ~100 KB in size while actual wallet.dat is ~700KB. The only thing I've done after last backup was that one mixing which presumably is responsible for generation of 600 KB of new addresses? Is any way to repair the wallet? Darkcoin Core still lists my transactions correctly (just doesn't let me use the funds as not validated blockchain) so it has to be in possession of at least public keys right?.

P.S. Is It safe to shutdown wallet during mixing or it's just me?

OK I've managed to restore my wallet from that small backup. What actually wallet.dat contains besides public private keypairs?
Also 64 bit version darkcoin-0.11.0.14-win is laggy as hell. I try to send - it hangs for 2 minutes, I try to encrypt - it hangs for 2 min.

Back