• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Suggestion) Creation of a management team to help scale Proposal teams

Fund a management team?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

MizzyMax

Would Dash be interested in funding a management team that helps the current Proposal teams and future Teams expand and grow and scale at a good efficient rate. This management team would give input on what the team could start getting into and also source team members for them, of course all approved by the Teams themselves as well.

I feel that these Groups are good at what they do, but that's it. hiring a team that can help these Teams out when needed and outsource help is essential. It could be just short term help, or a permanent position. I have even seen Evan duffield looking to the community for possible hires in Reddit post. Any team that needs help could come to this management team for help. Also we could make recommendations/ suggestions on what possible areas of work to get into and hire that help for them as well. And give management advice if needed.

This team could also give input to prepososals and link them up with current Proposal teams if possible or link people together with other people to create a team for the start of a Proposal team.

Just an idea, would you guys like a group that would help grow Proposal teams and improve their quality?

Last edited:
Can you define what you mean by DAO?

Because the Core Team is not a DAO. Dash Labs is not a DAO. Dash Force is not a DAO.

Core Team has a full time HR person in place and is all set

as of other "dao's"
i believe that is totally up to them how they hire or scale or manage - case by case scenario - can't be appointed / voted in from top

Core Team has a full time HR person in place and is all set

as of other "dao's"
i believe that is totally up to them how they hire or scale or manage - case by case scenario - can't be appointed / voted in from top
Well it can be a source. Our founder needed to use Reddit to find help more then once, but with an organization that finds help for them it isn't needed. And the management team would find possible hires, and then are given to the organization to screen themselves.

Last edited:
Well it can be a source. Our founder needed to use Reddit to find help more then once, but with an organization that finds help for them it isn't needed. And the management team would find possible hires, and then are given to the organization to screen themselves.

our founder could have asked in-house HR person
but chose to go to community ;)
there is value (for certain things/positions) to go straight public and to community
it is not for other things/positions

our founder could have asked in-house HR person
but chose to go to community ;)
there is value (for certain things/positions) to go straight public and to community
it is not for other things/positions
Personally, I think it ended up being desperation. But we can just disagree. The talent he wanted to hire was not a skill that everyone in the community has, it required a skill that a small percentage of people have.

Back