• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Stuck Transaction

1729taxi

I sent some Dash from Dash-Wallet. The status has shown Processing for two days now. The Address showing on the transaction is correct. There is no Txid and the Fee says 0 (not sure why!). It has not shown up in the other wallet. Is there anyway to unsend it? Reverse it? Push it on through? Add a fee if that is why it is not getting processed? I searched the sent to address on the blockchain and nothing... Looking for some help and also understanding. Thanks!

If not, sometimes transactions just go 'astray', in which case use:
Menu > Tools > Wallet > Recover transactions 1

GNULinuxGuy, Thanks for the info. Your assessment does appear to be the case. Thankfully it was just a few bucks I was just trying it out. Valuable lesson learned. The wallet I was sending from was Dash-wallet. I opened a Jaxx wallet. Ok?? It is on the dash page. I am new to Dash and just trying it out. Unfortunate experience so far. I have mostly Bitcoin.

oh man
lucky you - dash wallet is a known scam !

yes jaxx is good and trusted !

Not tried Jaxx and can only really recommend the official wallet but they're active in the community and their wallet gets good reports (iphone support!).

GNULinuxGuy, Thanks for the info. Your assessment does appear to be the case. Thankfully it was just a few bucks I was just trying it out. Valuable lesson learned. The wallet I was sending from was Dash-wallet. I opened a Jaxx wallet. Ok?? It is on the dash page. I am new to Dash and just trying it out. Unfortunate experience so far. I have mostly Bitcoin.

So glad you're actually using a trusted wallet! The hyphenated part of your post made me fear the worst. The DASH support in Jaxx is quite new, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few bugs in it at this point.

I would check their FAQ for any clues as to how you can deal with this problem. https://decentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202644577-Jaxx-FAQ If you don't see anything there that's helpful then click "Submit a request" in the upper right. I'm sure they will be happy to help. Best of luck, and thank you for using DASH! :)

Back