• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Strike Social : Burning 150k on Garbage Content.

Is the treasury sponsoring garbage?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Argon31

Strike Social has been voted back in to promote this garbage with $150,000 where the top comment reads

This video told me nothing about how it works and how it's different from Bitcoin and other blockchain coins.Upvoted 88 times.

Feedbands is doing the same.

If you are trying for get funds for development and cant be funded by the treasury because they are sponsoring garbage like this, try smartcash, pivx, tron and others. @Dashmaximalist You too.

That was not on my slate of yes votes. And they have been unresponsive to many community requests to replace the outdated video.

I asked multiple times about this in the MNO channel on discord, no one has argued yet why they are voting for it. So I'm perplexed. The proposal owner hasn't made a public comment about it since March 15 too

I am positively surprised at how efficient treasury was at filtering out junk, reaffirms my faith in the wisdom of the crowd.

Strike social failed to pass because of a technicality. Good.

There were 2 good proposals that failed to pass but some wise decisions were made..

I am positively surprised at how efficient treasury was at filtering out junk, reaffirms my faith in the wisdom of the crowd.

Strike social failed to pass because of a technicality. Good.

There were 2 good proposals that failed to pass but some wise decisions were made..

When the budget is over-requested with proposals that have net positive sentiment then the MNOs have to prioritize based on what is most important or most urgent. I generally agree with where things landed this cycle

You couldnt get it out of funding zone but did enough to make sure it didnt get money.
Dropping 150g's on that video was making me sick, was only worsted by giving it to swann or feedbands.

There was budget for two solid ones to pass but they were forgotten in the kuvacash drama..

Back