• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Still no masternode payments :(

calnaughtonjnr

Foundation Member
Had my MN up for over 3 days now and still no payment. Should I give it any longer or would it be wise to look at starting over?

Enforcement coming soon - and only 44 blocks left till 25% payments - let it level out :)

Enforcement coming soon - and only 44 blocks left till 25% payments - let it level out :)

Counting the blocks down, my MN didn't get pait for almost 10 days straight then I got five payments in about 2 day.

Counting the blocks down, my MN didn't get pait for almost 10 days straight then I got five payments in about 2 day.
Yeah, that's what statistical variance is all about. We will get rid of it as soon as enforcement 2.0 kicks in.

Thanks flare. Was just worried that I may have screwed up somewhere down the line.

Will just lay off it a few days and stop checking it every 15 seconds :smile:

Looking forward to us all getting a payment before block 160000

That would be good!

giphy.gif

BTW, if you have sendmail (or any other command-line-driven mail-software) available it's quite easy to implement a script which checks for payments and sends you an email for each payment.

But, then you'd check your email every 15 seconds :grin:

BTW, if you have sendmail (or any other command-line-driven mail-software) available it's quite easy to implement a script which checks for payments and sends you an email for each payment.

But, then you'd check your email every 15 seconds :grin:

Yeh, I just read the guide using uptimerobot.com. That checks every 5 minutes, which should do for the very rare occasion I'm not at a computer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back