• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Starting a Masternode

Trever

I am wanting to start a Dash Masternode but don't know where to start.
I don't have the collateral to start it, but I have the hardware ready to use.
If any of you could help me get started, I would be very grateful.

Any serious help is appreciated, so feel free to say what you think will help!

I am wanting to start a Dash Masternode but don't know where to start.
I don't have the collateral to start it, but I have the hardware ready to use.
If any of you could help me get started, I would be very grateful.

Any serious help is appreciated, so feel free to say what you think will help!
$25,000

Yep, $25k!
Not far ago it was 10x lower and people were complaining as well.
There will be the feature "bearing accounts" in the Evolution for who has to put his spare coins into a masternode and get some revenue but yet it`s still in progress and Evo is planned for end of the year.

Yep, $25k!
There will be the feature "bearing accounts" in the Evolution for who has to put his spare coins into a masternode and get some revenue but yet it`s still in progress and Evo is planned for end of the year.

Yes, and this "bearing accounts" means that you dont want to increase the number of masternodes, although you expect more people to arrive and ask more bandwidth availability from the masternodes network. And you are doing this in order to justify the outsourcing of the valueable masternode services (like InstantSend and PrivateSend) to centralized companies (like blockcypher or coinfirm).
And the more centralized Dash becomes, the more the Dash price increases , because the spies and the agents (who own much dollars) like the centralization and boost the price of Dash whenever you betray your core values (which are considered dangerous for them).

First Darkcoin (to catch the bees into the honeypot) , then Dash, then what?

This is the plan, isnt it?

Last edited:
Yep, $25k!
Greetings Mr. Splawiks, what will be the difference between being a masternode, and holding a dash interest bearing account? Percentage wise

Having a full incentived masternode for sure brings you better revenue and you can host remote side whenever you want.
In case of the bearing accounts you`ll be some kind of pushed toward using the internal pool of servers waiting to be activated itself when 1000 dash from all the network will be achieved from different users.
% wil be different IMO, the ROI from a full masternode is actually at 9,67% and probably will be going lower, from bearing account probably will be lower than the full MN.
Still there is quite much time and more will be known as we get closer to the release date.

Yes, and this "bearing accounts" means that you dont want to increase the number of masternodes, although you expect more people to arrive and ask more bandwidth availability from the masternodes network. And you are doing this in order to justify the outsourcing of the valueable masternode services (like InstantSend and PrivateSend) to centralized companies (like blockcypher or coinfirm).

And the more centralized Dash becomes, the more the Dash price increases , because the spies and the agents (who own much dollars) like the centralization and boost the price of Dash whenever you betray your core values (which are considered dangerous for them).

First Darkcoin (to catch the bees into the honeypot) , then Dash, then what?

This is the plan, isnt it?

In this movie named Dash, you are like the humorously snarky sidekick that says the craziest things just to get a rise out of the audience and serves as comic relief. Heh.

That's it! You are our Jar Jar Binks, but even more of a downer. Hey, in the end, he ended up the hero, right?

Looking to setup a MasterNode. Step 3 states Make sure DarkSend (or Privacy Protect) and InstantX are left UNCHECKED
My Dash client has PrivateSend and InstantSend, are these the equivalent to the instructions for sending?

Also
Step 4. Have installed on Ubuntu with Dashman (on a server in the cloud). Step 5 related, my Dash client is installed on my local PC, does the masterconfig file have to be on my PC or on the host running Dashman?

Back