• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spork Address

imskaa

Hello, i am 18 years old student..

I was trying to make a dash fork with tutorial from internet, but i dont know how can i got SporkAddress.

I already trying the tutorial from bitcointalk and the dash issue on github but still dint get the answer.. i decode the privkey to sha-256 and not working too, i i hope someone can help me with this and i will can continue my learning.

Its Wallet Address

/src/chainparams.cpp
Line 487
vSporkAddresses = {"Xgtyuk76vhuFW2iT7UAiHgNdWXCf3J34wh"};
//This is main net add
Line 687
vSporkAddresses = {"yjPtiKh2uwk3bDutTEA2q9mCtXyiZRWn55"};
//This is testnet add
Line 997
vSporkAddresses = {"yj949n1UH6fDhw6HtVE5VMj2iSTaSWBMcW"};
//The add for Dev and Regtest

You can check by

Hello, i am 18 years old student..

I was trying to make a dash fork with tutorial from internet, but i dont know how can i got SporkAddress.

I already trying the tutorial from bitcointalk and the dash issue on github but still dint get the answer.. i decode the privkey to sha-256 and not working too, i i hope someone can help me with this and i will can continue my learning.
Without bumping such an old thread, but may you share the resources you used for forking Dash?

Having a hard time finding PROPER good articles describing the process - outside of BTC / LTC (even tho the process is similar there are fine nuances which would be interesting to get explained in a proper manner).

Thanks a lot

Hi to everyone! Please can anyone poke me to the article, or maybe can explain how to generete these vsporkAddresses at the begining of compiling a new coin, not dash! But the same! I'v rummaged all the internet but couldn't find any suggestion! Thank You!

Hi to everyone! Please can anyone poke me to the article, or maybe can explain how to generete these vsporkAddresses at the begining of compiling a new coin, not dash! But the same! I'v rummaged all the internet but couldn't find any suggestion! Thank You!
So, really no one knows how to generate these SporkAdresses? Pity

Back