• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

SpendDash.com is now online!

itscrazybro

Hi team, finally can unveil the project that I have been working on! www.spenddash.com

Listings are free to all businesses that accept Dash so if you have a service or know anyone with a service then get them in there.

The reason I went forward with the project is because I didn’t feel like there was much incentive for a business to accept Dash because how would any dash user ever find them? I know Tungfa is keeping a merchant list together but that is hidden away in these forums. This is out there is the open. Now we have one more selling point when trying to convince a business to accept Dash, they get a free listing in a nice and easy to use business directory :)

Hope you all like it.

Last edited:
Hi team, finally can unveil the project that I have been working on! www.spenddash.com

Listings are free to all businesses that accept Dash so if you have a service or know anyone with a service then get them in there.

The reason I went forward with the project is because I didn’t feel like there was much incentive for a business to accept Dash because how would any dash user ever find them? I know Tungfa is keeping a merchant list together but that is hidden away in these forums. This is out there is the open. Now we have one more selling point when trying to convince a business to accept Dash, they get a free listing in a nice and easy to use business directory :)

Hope you all like it.

Looks wonderful there sir! Great job!

Awesome, thanks @tungfa , I was about to reply to your email then. I have just been so busy trying to get this finished before I take off tomorrow for a long weekend ;)

no worries :rolleyes:
updated the "Merchants" button in toolbar + my listings with your contact
and i will send you some more merchants

Last edited:
Back