• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spend from specific addresses?

pin0de

Using the Dash core client it is not easy to see what key holds what amount of DASH unfortunately and I also don't know how to spend from a specific address.

The situation is this:

I have 1xxx DASH in the core client, 1000 DASH are in an address used for the masternode. The xxx amount must be on the other keys .. but I can't see which ones.

If I want to move the xxx DASH, how do I prevent the client from taking any of the 1000 DASH that need to stay where they are for the masternode?

Is there a command for the console to say send xxx and spend from all addresses except the one thats the masternode collateral?

Using the Dash core client it is not easy to see what key holds what amount of DASH unfortunately and I also don't know how to spend from a specific address.

The situation is this:

I have 1xxx DASH in the core client, 1000 DASH are in an address used for the masternode. The xxx amount must be on the other keys .. but I can't see which ones.

If I want to move the xxx DASH, how do I prevent the client from taking any of the 1000 DASH that need to stay where they are for the masternode?

Is there a command for the console to say send xxx and spend from all addresses except the one thats the masternode collateral?

The 1k Dash is the same private key as the masternode payment although normally can be spent seperately using the coin control features but rarely the 1k lock comes off and can turn the masternode off, suggest - removing payouts just after a new payment and then use 'masternode status' in console to check still working.

Back