• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spells of Genesis (SoG) Card dedicated to Dash

The geek in me loves this. I cruised the site and I have a question: Is it possible to buy physical cards or are they all virtual?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Pablo.

I love the idea of Tao, just look at the wiki meaning
Tao or Dao (/taʊ/, /daʊ/; Chinese: ; pinyin: Dào (help·info)) is a Chinese complex word which cannot specifically be fully explained except it signifies 'way', 'path', 'route', or sometimes known as a 'principle' laid down by Heaven to assist mankind back onto the righteous path. Within the context of traditional Chinese philosophy and religion, The Tao is the intuitive knowing of "life" that of which cannot be grasped full-heartedly as just a concept but known nonetheless through actual living experience of one's everyday being.

I love the idea of Tao, just look at the wiki meaning
Tao or Dao (/taʊ/, /daʊ/; Chinese: ; pinyin: Dào (help·info)) is a Chinese complex word which cannot specifically be fully explained except it signifies 'way', 'path', 'route', or sometimes known as a 'principle' laid down by Heaven to assist mankind back onto the righteous path. Within the context of traditional Chinese philosophy and religion, The Tao is the intuitive knowing of "life" that of which cannot be grasped full-heartedly as just a concept but known nonetheless through actual living experience of one's everyday being.
I'm happy that the meaning of my username doesn't get past everyone! Funny, I just had a chat on Twitter about it...

Here's 3 sketches for the card, please let us know which one you like best and we can take it from there.

JxODQco.png

The geek in me loves this. I cruised the site and I have a question: Is it possible to buy physical cards or are they all virtual?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Pablo.

There are no physical cards however this may change in the future if there is enough demand or for some promotions. Cards are Counterparty assets right now.
They are all available at http://bitcrystals.com/store.

I personally like #2 as it looks like a real speed to me :)

The Twitter and BCT vote is in... #1 is the clear winner!

I like it too, you can see the dog's face more in it.

Just a thought, we have privacy with the hood, and speed with the horse, perhaps we could add a shield to represent security?

Back