• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Some Thoughts on Dash's Funding Priorities, DashText, and Dash's Future

craigums

Hi y'all!

While I haven't been making many videos about Dash as of late, I still have been watching and considering it. I made a video containing some thoughts about Dash's current budget and how it relates to the long-term future of Dash.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Hi y'all!

While I haven't been making many videos about Dash as of late, I still have been watching and considering it. I made a video containing some thoughts about Dash's current budget and how it relates to the long-term future of Dash.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Craig, would you still be interested in doing short, 3-5 min videos about Dash topics? If so, you may be interested in my upcoming project. LMK.

Saw the video this morning and largely agree with your point. However there is one thing that I have to get off my chest after seeing the proposal video, which is....
"If you do not control your private keys, you do not really own your crypto"
If Dash pursues its goal to be THE peer2peer crypto for everyday use then it should not follow any route that takes private keys away from the end-user. I know it is not a good thing to postpone everything 'till "after evolution comes out" but in this case I think it should be done. Evolution will make it possible to send transactions to userid's which greatly facilitates building a superior SMS service to that of BCH.
I think that would be the route to take.
On the other hand if SMS transactions (which IMHO are highly insecure and can be hacked with simple means) were to really take off before evolution.... there is an argument to be made,... which you already did. :)

I'd prefer something to read and skim over at my own pace, rather than having to watch somebody talk for a quarter hour.

Why does everything have to be a video nowadays? Make a video when you have something to show. Otherwise, write it down so it's searchable and quotable.

Back