• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Simple Printable brouchure style info...

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Can we get someone to make us a Simple, Newbie FAQ and explanation guide that I can get printed out locally. I'd like to have it at our counter to give people....simple info graphics....easy on the tech speak. We'd have to wait for the new logo for sure to make sure we stay on brand. Thoughts?

Good thinking, ideas:

-keep it to 1 page, printed on 1 side
- have a link to both darkcointalk (for updates) and darkcoin.io (for wallets)
-Have a bullet point description that is for non techy people
-Put the emphasis on digital cash (Dash) and save money

Just a few thoughts, thanks for bringing it up, I think a brochure would be very useful for merchants accepting dash. Maybe even an e-brochure that can be sent by email and to phones, as well as printed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Attached is a flyer that is on a Bitcoin ATM in a mall in Portland, Oregon.

It is 2 sided, tri-fold.

I think it does a good job of conveying info that a typical consumer might want to know.

WhatIsBitcoin.jpg

WhatIsBitcoin2.jpg

OK... So here's what I can contribute to this... If the foundation can get me the logos, once completed, and a list of talking points, I can then have my graphics firm put this together... At which I'll submit it for foundation approval.

OK... So here's what I can contribute to this... If the foundation can get me the logos, once completed, and a list of talking points, I can then have my graphics firm put this together... At which I'll submit it for foundation approval.

Very cool!

Good idea.

Why not arrange a brainstorming here? Remember how many people offered their own version of the logo. DASH-people need the ability to express themselves, but most of them don't know how to program - so let them create a design... :)

Moreover, unlike the logo Brochure is not once and for all, and can have a lot of editions, improving over and over again :).

Great initiative! That would be helpful for ambassadors too I guess. Minotaur ?

Well...as i'm super busy with our wine bottling season and vineyard retraining...Im super screwed for time. But if some can help me organize this...Im in. I have a great printing firm to do this for us.
any takers?

Please generate a pdf of the doc(s) as well. That way others can leverage the utility of the propaganda, er, marketing material.

Here's a sample to start with. There is so much fail here, but wanted to get the juices flowing. This was created using Word template, Cornerstone Brochure, Corbel font.

DashBrochure.jpg

Text:

Dash is digital currency that was created in January 2013 by Evan Duffield. Transactions are made with no middleman. (no banks nor processors)

More merchants are accepting Dash every day. You can buy almost anything using Dash from Pet Supplies at CryptoPet.com to wine at MisconductWineCo.com.

It costs less than Western Union and faster than bank wires. If you want to send money, try using Dash.

You will need a place to store your Dash. It is a program that is called a digital wallet.

Digital wallets are available on the following platforms:

thanks darkred. I'm thinking of making the text on the brochure very consumer friendly. We will just need simple talking points and clear useful links.
I would probably not go into Evan and the history of the currency, we don't see Visa or Paypal do so...hey Paypal would be a good one to see what they do. No would I give a list of specific vendors either. Link them to a vendor list online... ;)

We want to tell them what it is, its main features(non techy version), where to get it, how to use it(basic intro). Thats it...then a link going to a informative yet simple how-to guide. How I'm going to vet this ....I'm going to show this to my staff(never used crypto) and my parents. If they can't get the jest of it easly...then its to difficult.

This is what crypto is kind of missing....dumby proof how to's that are EASY.

Back