• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Should we have a "PR" for each team that could be pinged instead of all team ?

Leonidas

First of all, if I have to, I never know who I should ping. Second, I know everybody is busy so I won't tend to in general. And third of all, sometimes if we do, we end up pinging many people.
Besides bothering more people that we have to, this sometimes leads in no one answering as every member will think the other one will answer. I believe that every question should get an answer through a direct one a through a link pointing to a page with the information with it :

So we could have a kinda "PR" for each team ever created that would responsible for answering any question raised in the forum in name of their team (in concertation with them obviously).

The PR could also be in charge of reporting all those pertinent question raised in the forum to a sort of FAQ that would exist for every team, so that anybody could simply check each team profile and understand their philosophy and organization.

That basically what the wiki does for Dash philosophy and organization. I believe we should have one of for each team. That would help the transparence and keep the decentralisation by being able to raise any concern more easily.

we are reworking the team page (on dash.org) it will be much easier then to figure out who is what and where

But, just to be sure, will each team have a kind of essay explaining its origins, what they philosophy are, what their internal organization is in details ?

Here is an interesting conversation going on where @mastermined does a very good job as explaining how DashForce works. It would be a pain that all that work would get lost in the forum instead of being put up in an official page. Everybody, like that, would know that all the teams agree on what is told in said page and this will help the community to get a more profund understanding of what each org does and if its still in track with its philosophy.

Back