• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Should the way proposals are submitted be changed?

or 200 troll with 1000 dash trying to get free dash

cant u imagine if there is 201 proposal saying satoshi roundtable...

i say get the proposal fee raised to 10 dash, not make it free.

or 200 troll with 1000 dash trying to get free dash

cant u imagine if there is 201 proposal saying satoshi roundtable...

i say get the proposal fee raised to 10 dash, not make it free.
If a troll is willing to buy 200,000 Dash just to spam proposals every month; I would be ok with that.

shhhhh......
lets be reasonable...
say if proposal are becoming free/just need 1000 etc, even someone with 3 MN can troll copy the hottest proposal of the month and jeopardize the proposal making it like 4 identical proposal.

the system is good as it is now. if you want to change, make change to minimum vote to pass.

EDIT :
if you insist making 1000 as colateral, its okay but proposer still need to pay 5 dash, otherwise if its free someone will troll it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
10% is good number
That is being displayed now
Just look at the votes....

All proposals should be anonymous until they pass or fail.

Because this whole "vote based on who submitted it" attitude around here is utter shit.

If you guys want a certain set of standards they have to apply to EVERYONE.

everyone
[ev-ree-wuhn, -wuh n]
pronoun
1.every person; everybody.

meaning just because someone is Evan, he still needs to supply this 5 page essay and calculated breakdowns, along with milestone expectations and all this other useless crap everyone wants to see.

If you don't expect it from Evan, don't expect it at all.

Thats all there is to it.

I think everyone here is missing the big picture. We have the power to create a new 2nd tier job for the Dash network.

Not only would we have industries that are based upon Masternode hosting (i.e. Node40) but also for proposal submissions. This would diversify the bag holders of dash. DIVERSITY IS GOOD. We would have the nerds that want to run their own masternodes and we would have the paper pushers that want to assist the public with proposal submission.

Let's please create this new 2nd tier job. There is no good reason why we shouldn't. The more jobs we make possible on our network the more people will work for DASH.

The fee of 5 dash now is reasonable. In a year that may be too high. Either way, the submitter needs to honestly believe their proposal has a chance....or they have $20 to throw away. I disagree with the idea of adding a layer between the submitter and the voter. I think the organic discussions add value and make it interesting. If every proposal was a 10 page document for $1,000 in funding, it wouldn't make any sense. If Dash is $100 each, sure we can afford the long proposals for $100,000 in funding. Maybe manpower will submit proposals and outsource the work. Eventually, this budget will be huge and that will be exciting indeed.

Thank you Solarminer for your honest feedback on this, I also appreciate everybody else that have commented as well.

Thinking more about creating jobs. We should take the rewards for mining and put them into the budget. Then push that to people that can work for Dash. The solution is then finding a way to secure the blockchain without wasting energy on mining. (no disrespect to miners)

Thinking more about creating jobs. We should take the rewards for mining and put them into the budget. Then push that to people that can work for Dash. The solution is then finding a way to secure the blockchain without wasting energy on mining. (no disrespect to miners)

no... no... this is bad, we are still pow, unless we are pos coin/mining with masternode we cant do this. btw i thought u were miner...

I think everyone here is missing the big picture. We have the power to create a new 2nd tier job for the Dash network.

Not only would we have industries that are based upon Masternode hosting (i.e. Node40) but also for proposal submissions. This would diversify the bag holders of dash. DIVERSITY IS GOOD. We would have the nerds that want to run their own masternodes and we would have the paper pushers that want to assist the public with proposal submission.

Let's please create this new 2nd tier job. There is no good reason why we shouldn't. The more jobs we make possible on our network the more people will work for DASH.

im not against 2nd tier income, im against the problem it might arise.
i guess proposal that need 1000 dash collateral and pay 5 dash, or without collateral and pay 10 dash is good idea.

so someone who has 1000 dash and he post proposal for other ppl can earn lot of dash if he charges by 1 dash per day collateral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spare the rod, spoil the child... Oh, the irony. I'm glad it's not actually made of iron.

I see nothing wrong with the current cost of submitting a proposal.

Other things, well... Other threads.

Back