• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Should I invest in dash coins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James a bennett

Dash coin has been in my recent interest as it has been rising slowly but steadily, Although the value is not much but could be great future investment, who knows what will happen right? So is it worth to invest for a long term investment? Any suggestions?

That is really a decision you have to make for yourself. A decision you need to base on having done your own research on Dash, so that you fully understand this cryptocurrency
and understand what Dash is trying to achieve. Also it is important to understand your own expectations of Dash.
Personally i have been a long term investor for some years now and though it has been a long and bumpy road, i don't regret having made that investment.

Last edited:
I have also been saving a bunch of dash. Would you recommend profiting from it when the exchange rises or shall I wait for a few more years? For a price boom or something?

Not investment advice, if you are a day trader like I am, you can pick out some targets to take profit if you know how to read a chart, but just for reference, I consider Dash a strong buy
at anything below Dash Core Group break even point on their budget, which is around $85, this is not investment advice, just the reality of our cost breakdown.

Potato(e)

If you're here for Ponzi/Tulip Ouija Board crap; you should sell all your DASH.

Last edited:
Would you like your paycheck in DASH or cash?

So I have a theory...Janurary 23, 2020
17:00EST (ish)

What happens when direct deposits hit America's bank accounts at midnight ( approx 7hrs)?

Who gets that money back home to there family with DASH?

Let's just watch the 24hr volume over the next 2 days.....

Hmmmmmm, how can DASH help?

That is really a decision you have to make for yourself. A decision you need to base on having done your own research on Dash, so that you fully understand this cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back