• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Should I declare my dash stake?

PaulaErik21

Hi everyone, I am new on the Dash forum so please bare with me. I have an interesting situation with my Dash account and my circumstances. I was laid off due to the current world situation and I cannot pay my car loan and two other credit cards. I am in a total debt of over £14,000. I am thinking of declaring bankruptcy or some kind of a debt write off scheme (there are options such as IVA or Scottish Trust Deed, I am living in Dumfries SC). I do not want to use my Dash money (I have around £7,000 in the account) to pay towards the debt and I am hoping to keep it separate and almost anonymous from my other personal finances and bank accounts. Do you think this will get me into legal trouble? Will the debt write off agencies check if I have a Dash account and will they be able to trace the money that I have in there?

I hope this makes sense. I would be curious to see if anyone else has encountered this dilemma and I hope I will have some useful opinions on this thread.

Many thanks,

Paula

Back