• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sharing an interesting realization of potential new market segment for Dash and DAO

Tickle

Hello all!!!

I am in the midst of launching a small online business in the vape business (vaporizers and E-Cigarettes, etc.) I was looking at established companies sites and online stores, business models, potentials for collaboration and the like when I came across a company called V2. First off the site was simple, well organized preferring quality vs quantity offerings and immediately I noticed a much more involved active loyal customer base on their site than others I had been to. After further poking around I came to a recent posting from the CEO Jan Verleur regarding the decision them had come to to have an IPO. She decided to take a different approach than normal opting to target her smaller regular customers for funding as much as anyone else knowing they had helped her get to where she is.

As I saw some parallels in the and what is going on with Dash and DAO's right now I replied to her posting with the intent of suggesting she take a look at DASH's DAO model as it might provide insight or creativity in her approach to do the IPO differently than any before. https://www.v2.com/blog/2017/08/vmr-initial-public-offering-ipo-investment-survey/ This is a link to her posting. Lol if you scroll down you can see I ended up writing a lot more rosey stuff about Dash and going on longer than i had intended but it is easy to get caught up in actually seeing something that has been basically stagnant and un-moving in its control over people being challenged in such a democratic and interpersonal way.

I'll post any response I get to her seeing my huge reply of DASH propaganda on her IPO announcement wall. o_O I was very respectful anc congratulatory of her even though what I was essentially promoting was an organizational structure absent of her position, though Im not sure that can be said of "role" ? What do you think?

Attachments

• Small_favicon_sizedash_heart_highres.png
    Small_favicon_sizedash_heart_highres.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 143
Hi, I couldn't see any of the stuff you wrote, the link went to a products type page and I did scroll down.

Anyway, thanks for any promotional efforts you do!

Cheers.

Back