• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Share market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardhhajain23

share market intraday tips & stock market nse bse open at good sign this week is best for trading & you want to daily updates on your mobile phone & any guild line of share market so visit here & fill the 7 days free trail form

Today the strategies of many companies in the real estate industry are premised on low interest rates, an assumption that has resulted in the rapid expansion of the real estate securitization business. This trend could be regarded as a risk factor, as it exposes the real estate sector to at least three potential problems: first, interest rate hikes; second, revisions to securitization business accounting standards; and third, overheating in the real estate market.

share market intraday tips & stock market nse bse open at good sign this week is best for trading & you want to daily updates on your mobile phone & any guild line of share market so visit here & fill the 7 days free trail form

Today the strategies of many companies in the real estate industry are premised on low interest rates, an assumption that has resulted in the rapid expansion of the real estate securitization business. This trend could be regarded as a risk factor, as it exposes the real estate sector to at least three potential problems: first, interest rate hikes; second, revisions to securitization business accounting standards; and third, overheating in the real estate market.
The share market is doing pretty great as of now and I think this is a great time to invest in the stock market.
Cryptos are taking a dip though after bitcoin. I think mutual funds is as safe as ever.
I think looking out for particular companies which are showing signs of a high growth rate can help make a decision in investing in the share market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back