• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sgminer error on Windows 10

Lemon

Please help a fellow lemon out...

So I've started using sgminer as my dash miner since my CPU may not be the best but I've came across this error that I can't seem to know what is the problem

Here is a screenshot:
ld6QpvM.png

Every time I press the Enter key, it clears the console and crashes.
Oh, I also installed all of the CUDA drivers for Nvidia if anyone was going to ask.

Also here is what I put in the .bat file:
s0z0iII.png

I used supernova.cc for my pool and I also used xpool.ca and it still crashes

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated :D

Well afaik sgminer is for amd cards what you should use is ccminer...at least it was when I used to mine.... Sub-Ether can you help here please?

I tried out ccminer and I got this error:

osuZm8V.png

Do you think it's my graphics card that isn't compatible?

I will try to answer as a windows 7 user and hope it is the same for win 10..

First question, what model is your graphics card and is it amd or Nvidia, I am unclear ?
Like Splawik says, it sounds like you are mixing up the drivers of Nvidia and Amd for starters, first do a clean uninstallation of all unwanted drivers in safe mode using something like this (you willl not see the chaff unless you're in safemode, btw)
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

I will try to answer as a windows 7 user and hope it is the same for win 10..

First question, what model is your graphics card and is it amd or Nvidia, I am unclear ?
Like Splawik says, it sounds like you are mixing up the drivers of Nvidia and Amd for starters, first do a clean uninstallation of all unwanted drivers in safe mode using something like this (you willl not see the chaff unless you're in safemode, btw)
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Alright, I'll give it a try.
Oh and my graphics card is by Nvidia, yes. I just got mixed up to which miner I should use... lol

Thank you for your help! :D

nvidia --> ccminer
amd --> sgminer

Back