• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS [SERVICES] Darkcoin MN Escrow Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MangledBlue

!!! Mangled Blue teams up with Flare !!!
----------------------------------------------------

For those of you that don't have the needed 1000DRK for a MN....
Mangled Blue is here to help.....

Even if you have 1000DRK for a MN
but just don't want to mess with it...
...I can assist you also

LOW COST *
NO SETUP FEE **
END OF MONTH PAYOUT ***

Buy into a MN for as little as 100DRK !!

Each MN Share = 100DRK for a 10% stake of a MN
I'll partner you with other individuals to create a full MN

Little to NO effort on your part is required

Even if you have the 1000DRK needed for a MN - We got you covered

Flare will Admin your MN and/or MN Partnership

MN earnings are deposited directly to the MN Wallet held in Escrow

At the end of every month, Mangled Blue will....
- Payout your MN Admin fee to Flare from you DRK earnings
- Payout your MN Escrow Service fee
- Payout your DRK net earnings, directly to your Personal DRK Wallet

!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COLLECT THE DRK !!

E PLURIBUS OBSCURUM - IN DRK WE TRUST

TO GET STARTED, SEND EMAIL TO: [email protected]
and/or [email protected]
You can also visit IRC #darkcoin-escrow

*COST, BASED ON A SLIDING SCALE, DETERMINED BY, AMOUNT OF DRK HELD IN ESCROW, BASED ON, DRK VALUE IN USD. EVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO OFFER, FAIR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING, FOR SAID ESCROW SERVICE(S). FEE'S ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

**NO SETUP FEE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR NEW CLIENTS ONLY. A CLIENT THAT DISBANDS, FROM ANY MN, AND CHOOSES TO RETURN, SHALL BE ASSESSED, 5DRK SETUP FEE. CURRENT CLIENTS THAT CHOOSES TO BE INVOLVED IN ADDITIONAL MN's, AFTER THE FIRST MN AND/OR FIRST PARTNERSHIP, OF ANY MN, WILL BE ASSESSED A 1DRK SETUP FEE, FOR ADDITIONAL PARTICIPATION(S) AND/OR FULL 1000DRK MN.

***END OF MONTH PAYMENTS WILL OCCUR, ON THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH, AFTER 20:00 EST.

Last edited:
I think this is a great start !
BUT
it would be even better if it was a proper webpage offering this service (not just a thread on drktalk)
so Investors who are NOT just BTCtalk or drktalk geeks like us can find this, understand the investment +,
see the safety, and the returns !
Think about it and work this out in a professional way, would be great for DRK and the community !

and make sure this is DOUBLE SAVE
for you AND the investors ! there were enough bad news about Exchanges shutting down, people running with somebody else's coins,.....
the last thing we need is a 'community back' project like yours to get hacked or screwed over !!

(another great tip from the TT !)

Point taken - I might look into a webpage for DRK Escrow Services - but - word of month will have to serve me for now.

The thing is, even if I did have a webpage, I would never automate the services.
A personal touch is always best for the client(s)

Additionally - I cold wallet [freezer] every MN once it's up and running.
There's no point in keeping any of them, even warm, once the MN server is active.
Everything is completely locked down on my end.
Truth be told - I have "computer's" that perform nothing but Blockchain Fx
Cold/freezer storage is maintained at all times
The ONLY way anybody is gonna rob me or my clients, is by kickin my door in....

I'll work on MASS adoption later......

Let's get the <1 Year DRK folks seated now so that they have a good show to watch later
We're working on the future here....
One DRK Soul at a time.

E PLURIBUS OBSCURUM - IN DRK WE TRUST​

E PLURIBUS OBSCURUM - IN DRK WE TRUST

sounds great man !!!
i totally know and trust you know what you are doing, no worries at all.
a webpage would just be a great promotion tool , not only for you but for the whole of DRK !

Can the customer keep their 1000 DRK in their own cold wallet?

Yes, you can but then you would be dealing directly with Flare and not with me. My purpose is to hold the DRK while the MN is running and send console commands has needed.

Last edited:
yes there is an Escrow service (beside from the MN Escrow)
https://drkescrow.com

That's cool - I deal in MN Escrow - - for now
LOL - I'm not threatened - LOL

I hope s/he helps a lot of people to make a more secure DRK experience.

What would be really cool - and maybe I missed it......
Client A sends ANON DRK to Escrow -> Escrow does Denom and Anon of DRK - Then Escrow sends ANON'd DRK to Client B once Client B delivers Product and/or Services :)

If that's not happening, it should be - would be AWESOME :-D

My goal is to get people that don't have the DRK and/or knowledge to run a full MN.
I will also handle full MN's for people that either don't know how and/or don't want to deal with MN stuff - even if they know how

Client * Flare * Mangled Blue = WIN ! WIN ! WIN ! = WIN ! ^3

I Escrow the DRK ---> Flare Admin's the MN ---> Client collects DRK

sorry for that did NOT wanna take over your thread here !!!

I originally posted to this thread -> https://darkcointalk.org/threads/services-mn-shared-admin.2678/#post-25476

I am now back to relay my experience trusting MangledBlue with my coins.
Mangled was quick to respond, personable, and I never had an issue receiving my monthly payouts from him. I owned 40% of a masternode with one other person, and I only stopped using his MN escrow service because I bought enough coins to run a masternode myself. He has multiple means of communication for his clients and is very out in the open, which for some can help their trust with his service (rather than being an "unknown figure" who could take off with the money). I'd recommend his services as I have never had a problem with them, uptime or otherwise.

- CONFIRMED -

Due to personal reasons - I have terminated the MN shared service(s)

:) All DASH has been returned to ALL clients :)

For the most part, everybody that used the service was very happy - except a few that got "kicked-out" due to other clients withdrawing DASH 1-2 months after their MN was started - but all-in-all, it was a good run.

I have my own MN now \o/ yeah \o/ and this has been a GREAT learning process/experience

I truly want thank everybody that was involved, directly and even indirectly

Ghostplayer - got the 1st shared MN going with my 1st "partners", last year in July
Propulsion - helped me out when (cough) - Ghostplayer failed to assist in my 1st update - took an hour - lol

From Propulsions info on updating and the mnay updates that we all had to go thru, long story short - updates now take less-than 30 seconds

I learned how to create copies of the instances on AWS - Launch - change the MN specs - NEW MASTERNODE CREATED \o/
Can't remember who taught me that......

Steph... The cron job - nice

moli... bits and pieces here and there - luvs ya

Flare - with Server service to help keep cost low

Tungfa - for some added exposure

Souptacular - webmaster

.....but the list would go on and on.....
...you know who you are.

If you wrote about MN something - I'm sure it helped \o/

edit:
Just made my 1st MN from scratch, for practice sake
setup masternode.conf to donate
start-many vote yea

THX everybody
MB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back