• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

September 2016 - What Dash price would you sell your Masternode stake at?

Voluntary

I don't operate any MNs but I could afford to. If the price went up to $20+ I think I'd sell some...

so you do not have any MN - but could if u wanted to - but you would sell at a certain price ?
how does this thread makes any sense ?

maybe you should start again ether
when u hold MNs
or
when asking MN holders when they would sell
(20 no way - 50 maybe 1 .... ;))

It's hard to say, since each masternode earns a significant passive income as well. I'd be okay with $1000 DASH and $15,000 or so per masternode per month!

i would sell one but it would have to be for over a million dollars per masternode. until then i'm gonna let it ride and keep buying more.
i would/will spend it all and more on a new house.... or strippers and blow.:p

834 dollars and 13 cents per Dash (cents important).

Pablo.

A much more important question is what are we going to do for the DASH 100 party?

I will personally organise a boat cruise in Sydney Harbour. All welcome. Strippers included.

@demo, we have a bartender position if you are interested?

A much more important question is what are we going to do for the DASH 100 party?

I will personally organise a boat cruise in Sydney Harbour. All welcome. Strippers included.

@demo, we have a bartender position if you are interested?

Sydney Harbour. I am afraid of that place. The waterloo of dash's privacy and anonymity starts there, in Australia. In Australia you will start paying bills using your darkcoin, and this will transform your darkcoin into a whitecoin. Someone plans to put your coin into the washing machine, a washing machine which is actually the belly of the whales, and the black color will look more and more like grey, so much grey that in the future it will tend to look almost like white.:rolleyes:

I am a bartender in a black boat, not white like yours @halso. I cannot handle such whiteness, please give me my sun glasses!:cool:

Last edited:
If you can get 10% return per year why would you sell? Even if dash spiked above $100 and you still get 10% return would you still sell?

If you can get 10% return per year why would you sell? Even if dash spiked above $100 and you still get 10% return would you still sell?
The only reason I see to sell is to pay off your investment in Dash and then be freerolling with the rest. I, however plan to pay off my investment with MN payments, slowly at first, getting faster as Dash rises. Then, I will pay my investment and still have all my nodes!

Amateur investors. Financial success is not measured by the numbers on a screen or the dollars in your hand. Financial success can only be measured when you've transformed it into something tangible, whether that's property, a fancy watch, helping the homeless and so on. Everything else is paper - an illusion - and worthless. To dismiss this lesson is guaranteed failure.

I've never been to Miami, sounds good!

When should we go @fible1? When we reach a milestone price, or just a specific date? The $100 mark seems like a good target.

@demo we can drop you off at Disney World if you like? I'll pay for your pass.

@halso 100 USD per sounds good to me (for party, not selling), but it depends on how the price rises; it would be nice to pay for the whole trip with MN interest :). We can stay at the Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton and get sloshed at the bar; I'll bring the girls :p.

Pablo.

"Sell"? That would be for the purpose of obtaining another currency so shouldn't that be "exchange"? Or maybe "What would you buy with...", Switzerland sounds about right ;)

Back