• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sending Address

cvitanich00

Hi!
I want to send to an ICO and they ask the DASH address I'm sending from . How do I see that ? I see only the address where I send to in the transactions tab .

Thanks!

Commonly merchants are create a new address for each buyer, it helps them to determine sender without asking of sending addresses.

To solve your questions, please:
1. Open Dash a core wallet
2. open settings->options menu
3. on the "wallet" tab check "enable coin control" function
4. Then close settings and move to main window, to "Send" tab
5. Click "inputs..." button.
6. Here you can select an inputs that you want to send
7. "received with address" field indicates what inputs will be spent, it is the same that sending address that you need

Hello guys.
i need some help with my Dash Core Wallet. Yesterday i ve sent some dash to an ICO. In order for the ICO to accept my transaction they are asking for a sender address which i don t know where to find. I made a normal transaction and i m looking for the sender address. Would you be so kind to help me with this matter or appoint me to someone from Dash support who could explain what to do? Thank you so much. ( i m using the last version of Dash Core wallet for MacOS )

Explanation in my previous post. If you already send transaction, you can find inputs (sending addresses) in the dash blockchain explorer. https://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash
Just put your transaction ID (you can see it in the dash core) to the search and then look to Inputs -> "From address" field.

Hello Ilia,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I did what you said but in the inputs i have 3 transacation on two different addresses and in outputs the address i have sent to, wich is not yet redeemed. From the inputs wich address i have to use, as i have two different addresses?

Thanks,

Imagine that you have $1, $5, $5, $5, $10, $20 in your pocket. You need to send me $26 and you can do it by choosing several notes. Every note have an unique number it calls "inputs" in your transaction. If you select a different addresses for combine required amount you will see this addresses as inputs in your transaction. My address will shown as output address.

If you will have a change it also will be shown as output. Can you provide a link to the ICO that you are talking about?

I replied to PM that In your transaction you send 0.0XX from first address + X.XXX from second address + X.XXXXXX from third address TO another address

Back