• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Selling Darkcoin @ WeSellDark - Fully Automated, Instant Payout, PayPal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxbury

Hi all -

We've launched www.weselldark.com , which is a fully automated purchasing system offering instant payout, 24/7 availability, and PayPal acceptance with limited verification.

Check us out!

Greg

I was gonna check out your site, but..... ugh, cloudflare makes life miserable for tor users. i'm sick of that impossible captcha that gives me a headache.

I'm curious though if you've had any chargeebacks accepting PayPal for DRK, or is that fraud risk overstated?

Hi guys.

I'll vouch for these guys. I've recently made two purchases and received my Darkcoins with seconds. I wouldn't normally go on forums and vouch for anyone but these guys have been great and I've had very fast responses to my emails.

The prices are a little steep BUT I guess after PayPal puts their fees on top and of course these guys needing to make a profit it sort of makes sense why it's so steep.

Great service though for anyone in the UK. I've also used 'easydarkcoin' (listed on the Darkcoin website) for purchases as of today and I'll vouch for both companies.

Anyways, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back