• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Roadmap - Plans for the next release

Darkcoin Eclipse darkcoiners... from light to dark...

Mhn0xxKl.jpg
Eclipse has to be hands down for InstantX. Graphite has my vote as well.

Darkcoin Graphite V1
texture_fabrik_dark_graphite_01.jpg

It has a nice ring to it, would be easy to make a rendering of, and sounds industrious. Coins101, we need a poll!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Graphite" just makes me think of a pencil. :tongue:

I'd prefer something not named after minerals and maybe even something not "dark" themed. I'd like to see something more outside the box to differentiate between the versions a bit more.

Darkcoin Panther V1 sounds like some nice tank :) but I like it. ASAP it has darkcoin in front I feel butterflies in my stomach ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i vote for not naming the release? All these names confuse me.

But i like blackness and Moli deserves props so....id name it the BlackMoli release

'Pitch-Black' or 'Pitch-Dark'
Totally black with possible off world sci-fi undertones.

adjective: pitch-black; adjective: pitch-dark.
completely dark,extremely dark; black as pitch.

How about Darkcoin Sloth. Then, as mixing gets faster we upgrade the animals to ferret, rabbit, cheetah, etc.

It's going to be hard to top Onyx, this much I can tell you...

Cheetah is probably the best one so far, everyone associates a cheetah with speed. Black Panther will sound too political...

Hmm... dark revolutionaries seeking to overthrow the existing order of suppression by a willingly ignorant and complicit majority... no you're right we're nothing like that.:rolleyes:

Hmm... dark revolutionaries seeking to overthrow the existing order of suppression by a willingly ignorant and complicit majority... no you're right we're nothing like that.:rolleyes:
Black Panther Edition does sound sexy as...

Do we want to be associated with Denzel Washington movies though?

Black Panther Edition does sound sexy as...

Do we want to be associated with Denzel Washington movies though?
Well if we want to skip the DW associations and maintain the other, we could just jump to "Dark Negligee Edition."

We need a new release name for this upcoming release. Suggestions are welcome!

I would suggest the Latin word: LUCIS which means Light.

We've had a very challenging but exciting year for Darkcoin and I think we can all collectively see the "light" at the end of the tunnel through the amazing work of Evan and others who have served through the forums, chat rooms, app messengers and in silence :).

Let there be Light! : LUCIS

Back