• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Reuben's Masternode Setup Service with Amazon EC2 One Time Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

BolehVPN

Fancy setting up a masternode and having full control of your MN but was daunted by the setup process?

Don't want to pay recurring fees (at least for the first year?)

I am offering a MN setup service whereby I do all that is necessary to setup a free Amazon EC2 instance for 1 MN (for 12 months).

How much you pay me:
5 DRK one time
Additional 2 DRK if you want Teamviewer support to setup desktop wallet

What I do:

Setup your Amazon EC2 instance and get the whole masternode setup with update scripts inside.
Future maintenance will be done by you by running the update script.

What you need to do:

Get 1000 DRK. If you're buying from an exchange, get a bit more DRK to make sure you cover all transaction fees.
If you know how to transfer your 1000 DRK to your masternode address, do so!
Link a credit card for verification to AWS (it won't charge you for the first year).
Spare me ~15 minutes of your time.
If you need help for doing the desktop wallet setup and want me to do it remotely for you, please setup Teamviewer. It will be an additional 2 DRK for this service as this requires time.

Contact me! I'm on Telegram in the Dark Knights / Dash Group as @reubster or just drop me a PM.

Hello. I had EC2 free instance. At the end you pay for it anyway. For each GB when you go off the limit. I remember the free EC2T1 and Y2 later put you an invoice of 9-12$

But its good to kmow there is a support for newbies :)

For just hosting a pure Dash masternode, it should not go over the bandwidth limit. I believe it's 15 gb outward bound per month. Have been using it for a few months and so far haven't been billed.

http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/

After the 12 months period has expired it becomes $128 per year for a Singapore location or if in US, it would be $75 a year. Still very competitive and on par with vultr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember RC3 or RC4 client caused bigger bandwidth usages... so can`t tell now exxactly, but if you say so? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back