• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent Masternode Count

Walter

Masternode Owner/Operator
An interesting observation... MN count has dropped by over 300 in the run up to the update. Is this MN owners just mothballing their MNs after their last payment before the switchover? Or is something else going on?

I have no idea why it's dropped but it's a bit of a coincidence... There must be some logic to it.

Walter

An interesting observation... MN count has dropped by over 300 in the run up to the update. Is this MN owners just mothballing their MNs after their last payment before the switchover? Or is something else going on?

I have no idea why it's dropped but it's a bit of a coincidence... There must be some logic to it.

Walter
I think MNs are just waiting on 12.1 and the requirements are higher . so we need a bigger vps plan and some want to integrate trezor on MN update

I can tell you myself and a few others I know of took our nodes offline to prep for 12.1 release. I myself needed to move them to a Trezor now that 12.1 will allow "masternode start" on Electrum-Dash.

Pablo.

+ a couple masternode services do (hence the numbers)

I can tell you myself and a few others I know of took our nodes offline to prep for 12.1 release. I myself needed to move them to a Trezor now that 12.1 will allow "masternode start" on Electrum-Dash.

Pablo.
but we'll be able to integrate Trezor with 12.1 Core to operate Masternodes , am I correct ? no need of Dash Electrum ?

but we'll be able to integrate Trezor with 12.1 Core to operate Masternodes , am I correct ? no need of Dash Electrum ?

for master nodes with trezor you still need electrum

wallet.trezor only works with "normal " wallet - no MN

edit:QT with TREZOR ? now i am confused - not that i know off

for master nodes with trezor you still need electrum

wallet.trezor only works with "normal " wallet - no MN

edit:QT with TREZOR ? now i am confused - not that i know off

Flare said it will be possible to send masternode start from the trezor web wallet...it just has to be done "manually" at present.

Back