• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Rebranding as InstantX

stickrell

Just throwing this back out there for anyone who missed it and might be interested in entertaining InstantX as the new branding.

I think InstantX would make a better brand name than Dash. The payment system could be called InstantX just like Visa or MasterCard and the units could be called dashes instead of dollars.

I like InstantX :cool:

I love InstantX

Hummmm.....InstantX is also an interesting choice...

Borrowing from earlier ideas, we could do something here that would solve another problem with Bitcoin: separating the Bitcoin currency from the Bitcoin transaction network. This dual usage of the name causes some confusion when explaining how Bitcoin works.

We could have DASH for the currency and InstantX for the transaction network.

first, i don't think the morse code is dumb, i think it's symbolic of the history or electronic communications and where we've come.

second, i kind of like InstantX as well, IX. "do you accept X? .. yah, do you accept IX here?"

Made acount just to post this.
I love InstantX. I love the idea of separating the network from the coin.
I don't like dash.
I love DRK but I think it will never reach full potential like this.

How come no one took the name Crypto? is it too generic? Good, then call them InstantX cryptos. How about that for a change?
I would buy some InstantX cryptos anyday.
Bye

We ARE competing with Western Union. InstantX could put them out of business.

Because we are here, and honest sir stickrell took the effort to compile some of our opinions,
would someone be kind enough to also offer us a graphical preview of how InstantX would stand next to Visa or Mastercard?
I think that should put things into perspective

Remember, kids have had their X and Y and space generations, but currency has been the same as a concept for centuries. Time for the X generation of money.

Let him return to the other thread and write another thousand useless posts about the most trivial, most unrepresentative and common name the communitiy was able to come up with. Let him.

Back