• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Really bad prices when buying dash

servercookie

So i have been trying to get my hands on a few hundred Dash, but everywhere i check i am getting some seriously messed up prices.

Marked price is 5.6 usd and they are charing 6.4 usd, i understand they do a markup...but that is just wayyyy to much. Does anyone know were i can easly purchase around 500 dash without getting robbed.

Never thought buying Dash would be such a pain in the ass

Yea exmo.com seems to be a good solution. but dash-usd market is still thin, I recommend this way: fiat -> btc -> dash

in your case: 2924USD wire -> 7.09BTC -> 500 Dash (20USD deposit fee included)

Thanks, i just created an account With coinbase, will get my bitcoins and then deposit them at Poloniex and purchase Dash, will most likely get about 1500 Dash perhaps more as i am expecting prices to drop lower.

Thanks again everyone for the Insight

With 1000 of that DASH you can start a masternode. It makes DASH easier to hodl, you get to vote on the monthly budget proposals, and you get paid for providing a service. I highly recommend one (or more).

How do you buy BTC on circle.com Pablo? Can you use fiat to buy them there?

You can use ACH from you Bank Account or you can use your credit card. Verification is a bit involved but its the easiest way to buy BTC I have found to date.

Pablo.

With 1000 of that DASH you can start a masternode. It makes DASH easier to hodl, you get to vote on the monthly budget proposals, and you get paid for providing a service. I highly recommend one (or more).

Will def consider it, invest the 1000 dash into a masternode (allready have a beefy server ready for it) and trade With the remaining 500 Dash

Back