• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Compliant Mining Pools vs Non-Complying

still much to do.... we can inform pool but you know from last time that sometimes need some days before some will update

FYI darkcoin.kicks-ass.net had been updated since the daemon release. I always post the update on the website once it is done as well.
This is a p2pool node if it matters.

Thanks for tracking all this

PPanther (LTCRabbit)

Aug 15 19:31

Hi,

thank you for kind reminder. Pool is now on RC4. We waited a bit for the regular emergency code releases from Evan, that always follow after a big DRK release ;)

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

I'm just trying to engage with them in their IRC channel.

EDIT: With not much luck. Hundreds of people in there, no responses. Surely not all bots!

Are people sure about coinminepl? They keep turning up in my expected payments list but don't pay out...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just trying to engage with them in their IRC channel.

EDIT: With not much luck. Hundreds of people in there, no responses. Surely not all bots!

Are people sure about coinminepl? They keep turning up in my expected payments list but don't pay out...
Approach binaryclock in their IRC as he's responsible for Dedicated Pool.

coinmine.pl was on rc4 now looks like he took rc3 again? hmmmm strange

Well, all of my masternodeshad coinminepl payments on the expected payment list yesterday but never received the payment. I assume that is because they are back on RC3...

Dedicatedpool admin emailed direct. Somebody on their IRC channel came up with an email address for me. Fingers crossed.

Well, all of my masternodeshad coinminepl payments on the expected payment list yesterday but never received the payment. I assume that is because they are back on RC3...

Today received msg from coinmine.pl
---------------
I already updated it this morning :)

Regards,
feeleep

Dedicatedpool used correct 20% + RC4 for 4 found blocks then they obviously reverted to 0% + RC3... :(

Shit, why they don`t cooperate? I`ll ask binaryclock

Well that's 10% less to earn... I can understand them.
Worst case: Tell them to at least update to RC4 darkcoind, and keep their mining software untouched (they will still pay 10%, no difference to them, but to the new masternodes).

Splawiik, this is your show now, please update... I'll be here as you watchdog

Splawik! Got another pool on board RC4 ! please update

http://mupool.com

RC4 Yeha!
Darkcoin has just reached RC4, whats new you can read here. (Did you know Darkcoin has had more updates the last weeks since Bitcoin the whole last year?)

If you're running any Masternodes make sure you update to your latest version (currently 0.10.12.31)

Even please make sure if you using Darksend that your wallet is up2date (currently 0.10.12.31)

Our Stratum servers are running 0.9.12.31 so everything is ready to support Darksend!

Back