• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Question on Newest Beta Wallet

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
There is no longer a denominate button nor does the console accept the command. have we done away with denominate?

Thank you, and unfortunately, it's currently limited to 10 coins, so using darksend to transfer a large amount isn't gonna happen with this version.

Thank you, and unfortunately, it's currently limited to 10 coins, so using darksend to transfer a large amount isn't gonna happen with this version.
Probably not unreasonable in the beta period while stuff is being sorted out... the last thing DRK needs in terms of publicity is someone losing thousands of coins in a Darksend transfer from a bug! Also the protocol needs a certain number of users to all do transfers of the same general size to anonymize things and I think there are likely to be a lot more small transfers than big ones in the early days.

oh, I'm not complaining....well, yes I was, LOL, but only because I want to use darksend to fill my paper wallets, :p

Back