• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Purchase feedback - Have not received giants from JasonHan

Hey Jason, do you have any idea or insight why the hashrate goes up so crazy (was stable at about 3-4th for 3 months now, and it has increased to 5-6 2 weeks ago and reached 10-11th/s today)? Giants have not been produced and cubes/quads are sold out since pretty much April, either Baikal is producing them and selling them to farms or some other thing happened? Still not sure it is iBeLink .. but it is all hard to figure out as there are no number available anywhere how many devices have been produced.

I believe that Baikal has been producing the miners and selling it to the companies that are ordering them in bulk. It's the fastest and the easiest for them to do that rather than selling them individually creating more work for the same amount of money? That's how I'm understanding/thinking about this whole issue......

All this up and down makes no sense, even in my pool I see a bunch of stable guys with massive gh, but overall (many smaller miners probably) it drops to half and goes up again in a few hours, maybe miners are crashing all over the place ^^. Obviously all DGB and maybe some MUE miners that left will probably end up on Dash, but why is it going to 11th/s (for a very short time, overall it was still in the 5-6th/s range for that day) and then back to 3-4th/s like 2 weeks ago. It should even be higher with all the miners leaving DGB (which is almost twice as easy to mine now and has not dropped half its value).

And why would you mine with 1000 iBeLink 10.8gh/s miners and then just turn them off? They would make almost $300k per day, this makes all no sense. Selling them at $5k is just $5MM, which you would make in 12-18 days right now .. nope, still not believing any of this 10.8gh/s bullcrap.

I totally agree with you on this. The calculation of profit don't even come close to how much they can make if they just keep them... I'd understand if the iBeLink is sold for a very high price but 5~10k? no way...

I believe that Baikal has been producing the miners and selling it to the companies that are ordering them in bulk. It's the fastest and the easiest for them to do that rather than selling them individually creating more work for the same amount of money? That's how I'm understanding/thinking about this whole issue......

I totally agree with you on this. The calculation of profit don't even come close to how much they can make if they just keep them... I'd understand if the iBeLink is sold for a very high price but 5~10k? no way...
Anyway, we think it is more appropriate that you and the other resellers can receive the payment from customers when you have stock in your hand.:)

Anyway, we think it is more appropriate that you and the other resellers can receive the payment from customers when you have stock in your hand.:)
That is ideal indeed but how can we if you guys have no date to receive your batch and can't make any promises on your delivery date?
Second, we did receive the payments in advance to reserve for the Giants we were getting in couple of days. This was not a pre-order or anything, we had the confirmation that the giants were coming in and we did get them in time. The problem is that the Giants we received from our end were not working properly or at least, it didn't pass our quality / stress test so we decided not to ship them out to our clients because we know that it'll just create more headaches in the future trying to ship them back and receive them and what not. We would've NOT had this issue if they were all in a good condition when we ordered them from your supplier. I don't understand how this is my fault than yours to be honest.

Third, I don't understand why you're talking this way when YOU yourself as a company is receiving the funds in advance for pre-orders and don't want others to like you guys are not doing it. We've put a lot of orders in and still have to set date for our orders up until now. explain that? Thanks.

Hi.

JasonHan - thanks for posting here appreciate knowing more of the details about the issue. I haven't logged in for a bit, so hadn't seen all of the thread posts since Jun 9th.

Just to give everyone an update on this thread, Jason did contact me on 6/9/17. I gave him my BTC address. Now a week later, still haven't seen my 2 miners or a refund. Guess that the distributor is holding onto the $$ and hasn't given it back to JasonHan yet or won't issue a refund.

Baikal - As Jason said, do you know when you are going to get any more in-stock? I have a couple of alerts setup to email me when/if your quad-cube page changes, but haven't gotten an alert. I have a few mining rigs - 2 S9s, baikal cube (got off of ebay), and a custom GPU mining rig I put together, and the Cube is a very power efficient little guy, and haven't had any issues with it. Just sits there and mines away. Thus, the reason why I wanted to get 2 giants from JasonHan since your ordering process leaves a lot to be desired.

Hey @BAIKAL and @JasonHan I'm still waiting for the refund of my Cube... I paid Jason since April and after he received the lot of Cubes that weren't performing to specs and sent them back to Baikal, Jason said he hasn't had any news on the Cube or a refund. What's going on?

Hey @BAIKAL and @JasonHan I'm still waiting for a refund for 2 giants. I paid Jason back in April. It seems that there are at least several of us that are in the same situation - have not received a product (even though we were told they were in stock) nor received a refund after being told, "Sorry, the ones we received were defective and we can't get any more."

Someone has my money - JasonHan said he paid for and received giants in and they were defective and he sent them back and could not get any more. So @BAIKAL did you replace the defective miners or refund the money back to JasonHan? There's already been 2 full months where I haven't been able to mine Dash (a loss of ~$3,000+ - could have already had a miner almost paid off) or invest the refund money back into cryptos (2x+ my money by buying Bitcoin).

@tungfa, do you think you could have Fernando get on a conference call with JasonHan and Baikal and get to the bottom of this?

Mining is an integral part of the Dash community (without the miners there would be no Dash) so having resellers such as JasonHan who do not deliver on a product in a timely manner and hardware mining companies that do not repair/replace/or refund a defective product is bad for the community. If someone wanted to get into the crypto mining business and wanted to know what mining companies I would recommend, I couldn't recommend a Dash mining company. I would have to tell them to stick with mining Bitcoin/Litecoin using Bitmain's miners.

I would appreciate a timely resolution to this matter. This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks.
JasonY

Hey @BAIKAL and @JasonHan I'm still waiting for a refund for 2 giants. I paid Jason back in April. It seems that there are at least several of us that are in the same situation - have not received a product (even though we were told they were in stock) nor received a refund after being told, "Sorry, the ones we received were defective and we can't get any more."

Someone has my money - JasonHan said he paid for and received giants in and they were defective and he sent them back and could not get any more. So @BAIKAL did you replace the defective miners or refund the money back to JasonHan? There's already been 2 full months where I haven't been able to mine Dash (a loss of ~$3,000+ - could have already had a miner almost paid off) or invest the refund money back into cryptos (2x+ my money by buying Bitcoin).

@tungfa, do you think you could have Fernando get on a conference call with JasonHan and Baikal and get to the bottom of this?

Mining is an integral part of the Dash community (without the miners there would be no Dash) so having resellers such as JasonHan who do not deliver on a product in a timely manner and hardware mining companies that do not repair/replace/or refund a defective product is bad for the community. If someone wanted to get into the crypto mining business and wanted to know what mining companies I would recommend, I couldn't recommend a Dash mining company. I would have to tell them to stick with mining Bitcoin/Litecoin using Bitmain's miners.

I would appreciate a timely resolution to this matter. This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks.
JasonY
Hi JasonY,
Very regret for the bad experience you have been through, this is very frustrating. That is why we don't take pre-orders when we out of stock.
As the manufacturer of Baikal miner, we have to say that we don't have any reseller so far, and we never offer a singer baikal miner to Mr. Jason Han directly.
We suggest you and the other customers could purchase the miner from the official manufacture directly next time.
We also have to say that we don't hold the monery of you and Jason Han. Maybe you could ask help from the team of Dash forum this time, to see if they could contact Mr. Jason Han to recover your lost.

Best regards,
Baikal Team

Hi JasonY,
Very regret for the bad experience you have been through, this is very frustrating. That is why we don't take pre-orders when we out of stock.
As the manufacturer of Baikal miner, we have to say that we don't have any reseller so far, and we never offer a singer baikal miner to Mr. Jason Han directly.
We suggest you and the other customers could purchase the miner from the official manufacture directly next time.
We also have to say that we don't hold the monery of you and Jason Han. Maybe you could ask help from the team of Dash forum this time, to see if they could contact Mr. Jason Han to recover your lost.

Best regards,
Baikal Team

@JasonHan
Could you provide some clarity on this? I remember you saying that we are waiting a refund from Baikal. This gives me the impression that you paid them and I was on back order for my cube since April, and likewise with @JasonY 's Giants. Is this. But according to Baikal, this is not the case... So who has the money we sent?

@JasonHan
what is the word ???
are you doing as promised or do i have to suggest legal action against you ?
come on , i thought we had a good agreement there some weeks ago and now i must hear NOTHING happened again ?

I suppose we need remove positive feedbacks, ban and mark as Scam Jason's account if he doesn't refund and resolve this problem immediately.

I suppose we need remove positive feedbacks, ban and mark as Scam Jason's account if he doesn't refund and resolve this problem immediately.

yes
i totally agree
let's give him another day to reply and i will shut down all threads with SCAM warnings
@JasonHan Last Chance !!!

Hey guys,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you all...

Okay, so here are few updates:

1. I've tried reaching my distributor for two weeks now and he is not answering now....
2. I am going to Korea now and will arrive on Monday afternoon (Korea time)
3. I will go and meet him in person and see what exactly is happening
4. If things don't work out smoothly, I will have to take legal actions against him in Korea.

I know that everyone who is waiting for the refunds is very frustrated but at this time, there isn't much I can do from where I am.... I will let you guys know how things are rolling once I get to Korea...

This trip to Korea trying to resolve this issue will cost me thousands of dollars plus more if I have to take legal actions......

Again, I apologize for this sincerely......

Hey guys,

1. I've tried reaching my distributor for two weeks now and he is not answering now....
4. If things don't work out smoothly, I will have to take legal actions against him in Korea.

I know that everyone who is waiting for the refunds is very frustrated but at this time, there isn't much I can do from where I am.... I will let you guys know how things are rolling once I get to Korea...

This trip to Korea trying to resolve this issue will cost me thousands of dollars plus more if I have to take legal actions......

Your contracts with third persons it's your own risks, you must refund all from your personal resources, than of course you can take any legal actions. Now, you violate your commitments for a very long time and it looks like a scam, independently of yours explanations above

Hey guys,

I don't see why you are using this phrase. But Anyways, I've smelled something fishy since the day I noticed you didn't answer me and then called you on WhatsApp and you answered and told me you went on a trip and will respond to me later... you seem bothered that I was a client who paid you 2.6 BTC for those bitcoins ... also and the Bitcoin has disappeared after a few hours I gave them to you... Still waiting after 4 months... you have to expect someone get pissed at you and hire some lawyers.

Hey guys,

So where are the updates now? The less you keep communicating, the further you are hurting your own reputation. It's time for you to take responsibility for your actions. You need to reimburse all of us from your own Bitcoin holdings. And not the USD equivalent! The actual amount of BTC that all of us paid for our products.

Sure, it's a bummer this happened, but as a sole proprietor acting as a business, this is the responsibility of the risk you assumed. Liability falls on you, not your clients. Issue our refunds!

Safe to say this guy is a scammer! Point, blank, period!
I really dont understand why people choose to purchase anything online without escrow!

Always use escrow!!! Dont let these scammers make a living doin sh*t like this!!.

Back