• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposals I would like to see now :)

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
First, no proposal should be longer than 3 months, and monthly proposals are preferred until we can make payments in less volatile currencies, like USD, Euro or gold equivalents.

Next, I think tutorials should be put on hold until Evolution comes out at the end of the year because everything will change, plus I think we have enough good tutorials (unless someone proves me wrong and that we have a gap :D)

What I want to see:

I like funding meetups. Giving a bit of Dash away to attendees and hosting food n drinks to get people to show up is nice, and I think develops a community that will learn and grow, spreading the news.

I like funding our core developers better :)

If Charlie Shrem is making a Dash debit card, and if more funding can give the card a VERY low cost to use, I would give him more funds. People like myself do not have the luxury of paying large % for the convenience of a debit card. Yet, we would love to have one. If helping fund someone like Charlie, or becoming partners with Charlie and his project (sharing rewards with the Dash infrastructure) could reduce the cost for users, that would be a very good investment IMO.

If someone would put together a project like Shapeshift where it doesn't cost so much to use, something that keeps costs under or around 1%, that'd be awesome. Or perhaps, partnering with Shapeshift would help reduce user cost as my suggestion above ^^^ I would go for that!

People like myself do not have the luxury of paying large % for the convenience of a debit card. Yet, we would love to have one. So any partnership we can forge that will give our users an advantage I'm for.

If I think of something else, I'll add it here :D Please join in and tell me what YOU think Dash needs to spend funds on now??!!

I agree using the extra fund to lower the fees of DASH related business. But how can we make sure that funds are 100% on lower fees and don't end up in someone pocket?

使用Tapatalk 發送

I'd be more than happy to host a meetup in Europe. My in-laws own the 1810 Club in Saint Etienne. It's huge, there's a buffet, high-end restaurant with a pool for pool parties, the nightclub has 2 salons and upstairs there's a beautiful convention room. All catered. They have a large garden with covered tables where they host brunches during the summer. Day trips to Lyon, Annecy and Avignon are possible as well. I suggest Annecy, it's the prettiest Alpine town I've ever seen.

The place is really swanky and airbnb here are cheap. Check out the site and click through the photos, let me know what you think? https://www.1810club.com/1810-club

Hi - I live in Shanghai, China and interest in crypro here is really large - especially amongst rich Chinese trying to find ways to store their wealth outside the RMB. In addition to these types of people, the Mainland Chinese, in general, seem to have a much larger risk appetite than back home in UK/Europe. I have submitted a small proposal to start to try and cultivate this interest for DASH.

Alex

I agree using the extra fund to lower the fees of DASH related business. But how can we make sure that funds are 100% on lower fees and don't end up in someone pocket?

使用Tapatalk 發送

No idea. Seems we would need to have a way for people to call in reviews or post them? Post their experiences?

I'd be more than happy to host a meetup in Europe. My in-laws own the 1810 Club in Saint Etienne. It's huge, there's a buffet, high-end restaurant with a pool for pool parties, the nightclub has 2 salons and upstairs there's a beautiful convention room. All catered. They have a large garden with covered tables where they host brunches during the summer. Day trips to Lyon, Annecy and Avignon are possible as well. I suggest Annecy, it's the prettiest Alpine town I've ever seen.

The place is really swanky and airbnb here are cheap. Check out the site and click through the photos, let me know what you think? https://www.1810club.com/1810-club

Wow, we do need to tap into that! But it'd be a big budget item! This would require a lot of preporation, such as an actual convention or something!

I personally cannot WAIT to fund a "Dash Con" but that is certainly after evolution. Sounds like work and play at the same time, but must be taken seriously because you are right it will be a big expense. Once organized, and executed right, it will be a great way to present some epic keynotes/releases for Dash.

We are proposing a Master-Debit-Card with 1x 15 USD to get the card and no fees afterwards:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/prepoposal-dash-debit-card-ready-by-mid-march.13864/

We can pull it off!

I'll check it out :)

Than check this out:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/bringing-cryptocurrency-to-the-people-of-ukraine.13770/

We haven't included only DASH giveaway, because it's hard to make this process transparent as @Naruto mentioned.

Even just getting people to pay for the food with Dash after giving them a bit teaches them how to use it. Not talking large amounts, just enough to get them to try it out :D I think that's the best use of a few Dash :)

Back