• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PROPOSAL: Scaling Up Publicity with Amanda + PMBC

amanda_b_johnson

PROPOSED: Hire Amanda and the publicity team at PMBC to execute a year-long, multi-step strategy to get DASH coverage in the mainstream publications, podcasts, and television stations which cover consumer tech.

Please see 5 minute proposal synopsis here:

Price breakdown:

PMBC monthly fee = $11,000
Amanda monthly fee = $6,000

TOTAL PRICE = $17,000 (or 43 Dash at $297/Dash 30-day-moving-average, + 5 Dash proposal fee)

Thank you and please ask any questions you might have below!

-- Amanda

To VOTE manually from Core wallet:

gobject vote-many 6ed7418455e07f4b30b99f0d4a24a2b83282e12b26fe3415673ecbea04ff6c9d funding yes

gobject vote-many 6ed7418455e07f4b30b99f0d4a24a2b83282e12b26fe3415673ecbea04ff6c9d funding no

Great to have you back Amanda. Hope you had a good rest!

Don’t think I need to say it but YES from me on your awesome proposal!

Hello Amanda.
Good to see you in form again.
As @Stealth923 said no additional thinking needed to vote yes for it ;)
Bring it on.

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your work out in the Dash ecosystem again.

Happy to vote yes.

Nice to see u back @amanda_b_johnson
(hope piet is well)
can u please post the details in writing (not only video)
easier to follow up
tx
:D

Well, that escalated quickly. Perhaps our sudden 60+ dollar spike has nothing to do with Amanda.

Or, perhaps it does.....

Are you going to continue with new content on Dash Detailed?

Welcome back, with style!

This is a slamdunk.

If you can get DASH to the bigtime, I hope you can keep your rationality and your whimsy. They're a huge part of why you and DASH are like peanut butter and jelly.

Please don't let them turn you into a robot! The underground nature of "Daily Decrypt" and "Dash Detailed" were part of the edge!

Back