• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal Idea

I have really good ideas all the time, which got me to thinking of another one. I would like to further research the practical application of a self governing(well, funded government anyway) Blockchain based system that brings ideas to a platform of collision between crowd funding and crowd sourcing. Where the ledger keeps track of time spent and effort applied to the creation of business plans. Either a custom token or an existing either way all funding for these startups will be provided by the the Parent Blockchain Entity, Which will hold majority rights to all businesses while all parties involved in its creation are doled shares based on their complicity. The bringer of the idea will be paid a modest fee and will also get some royalties.
Think LinkedIn meets Funded meets Shark Tank. That is disruptive

I have really good ideas all the time, which got me to thinking of another one. I would like to further research the practical application of a self governing(well, funded government anyway) Blockchain based system that brings ideas to a platform of collision between crowd funding and crowd sourcing. Where the ledger keeps track of time spent and effort applied to the creation of business plans. Either a custom token or an existing either way all funding for these startups will be provided by the the Parent Blockchain Entity, Which will hold majority rights to all businesses while all parties involved in its creation are doled shares based on their complicity. The bringer of the idea will be paid a modest fee and will also get some royalties.
Think LinkedIn meets Funded meets Shark Tank. That is disruptive
Great. Let's talk.

I have been promoting this idea for a few weeks now and I think it has real potential, although I must say it is beyond me to make it a reality. I hope to find someone with more knowledge and resources in the area to help me truly explore the possibilities. The way I see it is that what truly makes a business flourish is the passion behind it. In the same way that crowdfunding matches people with a passion for certain things with causes, I think crowd sourcing could do the same thing for the doing side of things. People could find causes that truly speak to them, not to mention the implications for freelance work.

I can be much more precise but I would rather not give away too much here. This is something I am actively pursuing.
Which would bring me to a question, how safe are one's ideas/proposals here? One is needed to share as much information for MNOs to make a decision, but, in some cases you may be limited for fear of that project being hijacked. Yeah, yeah, ideas are a dim a dozen, the juice is in the implementing, I get that. But is there any safety?

cc @Arthyron and @TaoOfSatoshi (sorry for continually tagging you two, but it seems your more active on these streets)

Which would bring me to a question, how safe are one's ideas/proposals here? One is needed to share as much information for MNOs to make a decision, but, in some cases you may be limited for fear of that project being hijacked. Yeah, yeah, ideas are a dim a dozen, the juice is in the implementing, I get that. But is there any safety?

cc @Arthyron and @TaoOfSatoshi (sorry for continually tagging you two, but it seems your more active on these streets)
It's a public forum. Post accordingly. :)

Like Tao said, it's a public forum, anyone can make an account and view the posts. For people wanting some relative secrecy, we do have the #mno-office channel on Dash Nation Discord, in which proposal owners can be temporarily added manually to engage some of the MNOs active on that platform directly. As I recall, the Nexus platform is planning on having tiered layers of communication, with different layers of visibility and accessibility depending on your credentials.

Some people come here to post ideas and brainstorm. Others show up with a product ready to go to market and just need an extra funding push. We get all kinds, no way to really implement a one-size-fits-all solution that I'm aware of.

I think the forum is the way to announce your project to the community. Instead of being afraid, you should share as clear as you can your idea. You will receive useful feedback an new ideas to develop the projects.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Back