• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: GB ATM and POS Infrastructure

Would you vote for this proposal?

• Total voters
Do you have information leading to beleive that general bytes are liyng to us? If not I dont see why a bad experience with another company can be a reason to not fund a project. ATMs are a gateway to a lot of people and I dont think we should reject all proposals from this sector.

If you don't know about that proposal, you should read up on it real fast. Otherwise there's no point explaining how all the arguments you make sound all nice and impossible to disagree with, until you'll realize the problem lies somewhere else. Emphasis on lies.
If anything i would say its all more the reason to give generalbytes this money, they are a competitor to those other people (who still don't have dash implemented). And in this case generalbytes already has dash, so they are only improving it. With that other proposal some strange intermediary was involved and legal action should be taken.

@RGXDK dash is not a crypto for having principles. For better or worse, dash is the whore of crypto, for now we have to open our legs and take it. If that's what it takes to rake it in, then fine. for now we get down and dirty.

Yes from me, especially as we now have escrow of funds and milestone based payments - this should be the new norm!!

@Green Candle can we beef up reporting back to MNOs on this - there is a post above that mentions some metrics.

Look forward to seeing Dash as the spotlight on GB ATMs

Back