• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal for 2 conferences in SPAIN teaching about Dash as FinTech Proyect

Would you support this proposal?

• Total voters
Thanks for your offer. We are currently very focused on these 2 projects.
perfect! i can go and help i am working in conection with venezuela and latin america too.
i can go and support you and you later here in alicante.
estoy en españa escribeme al wasap +34631731507

hola puedo ayudarte estoy en españa y tengo experiencia en blockchain y criptomonedas soy ceo de www.bitcorpve.com una empresa de desarrollo e inversión en blockchain con base den Venezuela y estoy en españa haciendo algunas cosas puedo colaborar como ponente y ayudar a expandir la red dash, esta es mi presentación:

hello I can help I'm in Spain and I have experience in blockchain and cryptocurrencies I'm ceo of www.bitcorpve.com a development and investment company in blockchain based in Venezuela and I'm in spanish doing some things I can help how to help me make an expansion of the red dash, this is my presentation:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...tcorpve-com-dash-man-and-more-projects.38528/

Good idea. The money transfer to families abroad is a big problem for many Latin Americans people living in Spain.
Hope to see the results of these activities.

Good luck.

hi am CEO of startup bitcorpve.com i want to help you to spread this in more zones ein spain and conect it with latinamerica with another project we have
i never get feedback and response, until today because i insist a lot.

i gonna support a team in alicante because am living here now, and support other group in madrid and include :https://criptonetwork.com/

DASH ESPAÑA IS FOR ALL. lets work!

Last edited:
i never get feedback and response, until today because i insist a lot.

i gonna support a team in alicante because am living here now, and support other group in madrid and include :https://criptonetwork.com/

DASH ESPAÑA IS FOR ALL. lets work!

FYI We answered you: Thanks for your offer. We are currently very focused on these 2 projects.

1)
We answered you, we have a lot of work, and business to attend (we do not live on Dash ..., nor do we intend ...)
We listen, we read to everyone their proposals and then we evaluate, but our time is very limited.

2)
We evaluate your trajectory and profile, and we decide that your vision of the dash project as speculation (criptonetwork.com) is not the same as ours.

3)
We listen to you on telegram, (1h) after informing you of a nickname in a dash telegram group in Spanish.
We inform you that your vision and approach of Dash in Spain is not associated with the vision we want to give. We have focused on the use of dash in people, companies and institutions, with special attention to high-value entities (companies, etc.).

Your childhood reaction, immature and aggressive, typical of a teenager and not a man of 28 years, with threats of harassment made that we had to report to the admin, (which gave us the reason) and that we made the decision to cut all communication 'with vos'.

After being informed the admin of the Spanish-speaking channels of your profile, we made the decision to leave the dash channel in Spanish-Latin America, due to your constant harassment (the administrators were informed of this decision)

Remember: Spain is not Venezuela.

We will follow your trajectory in Spain with attention, (since you just arrived) to take care of the delicate image that we are sowing and that we want to give of the project in Spain so that it is considered in the highest levels.

Welcome to my country.

Back