• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Earn Dash Interest on Your Savings

rgenito

Hello everyone,

For the last 4 years, I have evangelized and spoke with countless people on why Dash deserves their attention. Today, I am pleased to tell you about a proposal to expand Dash liquidity, increase awareness, and drive adoption. Genitrust Savings is a service where people come to save their U.S. Dollars to beat inflation. Our customers are taking a stance against banks and their fees and are not giving banks the privilege of using their cash. The average customer with Genitrust Savings earns over 10% APY on their balances, without fees, without minimum deposits and without waiting on the bank.

Next: I want Genitrust Savings users to have the option to earn all (or most) of their interest in Dash. Genitrust has the technological know-how, legal framework, and industry contacts to make this business model successful. And personally, I have the undying desire to push Dash forward with every ounce of my existence.

I will soon post the proposal to Dash's blockchain. Will you read Genitrust's proposal enabling users to Earn Dash Interest and provide your feedback?

https://app.dashnexus.org/proposals/earn-dash-interest-on-your-savings/overview

Thank you for reading!

Regards,
Robert Genito

Company GPG key: CD14CD15
Keybase: https://keybase.io/genitrust
Company website: https://genitrust.com

Last edited:
How many people have signed up for Genitrust? How many have non-zero balances?

If this is a startup operation, it would probably be best to have the Dash Investment Foundation handle it.

And to add to what Robert stated, my name is Mike and I am the CMO for the company, feel free to ask us any questions or provide feedback. Looking forward to it.

And to add to what Robert stated, my name is Mike and I am the CMO for the company, feel free to ask us any questions or provide feedback. Looking forward to it.

1 - How many people have signed up for Genitrust?
2 - How many are non-zero, and what are the average, median, and aggregate amount of funds held in these accounts?

1 - How many people have signed up for Genitrust?
2 - How many are non-zero, and what are the average, median, and aggregate amount of funds held in these accounts?

Hi Geert!

Thank you for your patience. Here's the best I can answer this right now. Hope this helps! :) We have hundreds of new accounts, and every day many users are credited their interest. About 1 in every 2 accounts is funded. For the average, median, and aggregate amount of funds, we cannot disclose at this time for reasons that I would have not expected to be as complicated. Ultimately, I believe a financial audit will be much more useful information.

Thank you for asking. Starting this evening, I will have my full focus on answering any questions about this proposal. It's a huge win for the Dash community, and I hope to be able to communicate how much this can help the Dash community on a universal level.

I am open to any questions for this last day of voting, even if it looks grim that the proposal will pass. Any and all questions and comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Are you aware of the Dash Investment Foundation (DIF)...

Have you approached the DIF supervisors regarding possibly funding this through the foundation rather than directly through the Dash treasury?

I am posting the reply from Dash Central onto this thread as well. (https://www.dashcentral.org/p/earn-dash-interest-on-your-savings)

"From my understanding, the Dash Investment Foundation provides capital in exchange for equity, a loan to be paid back, etc. This is interesting, and it will probably make sense when Genitrust Savings is looking to sell equity. For now, Genitrust Savings is looking for a way to improve the aforementioned aspects of the Dash ecosystem because we would rather introduce our customers to Dash verse other cryptocurrencies. There is synergy with our project and Dash’s goals. From a business stand point, since Dash’s blockchain treasury can front the technology and business implementation costs, it makes sense to exclusively offer Dash to customers as a replacement for interest/rewards.

Plus, this feature is a great alternative for:

— Dash newcomers can passively earn Dash. This gives them the opportunity to actually use Dash in the real world and experience the benefits and overall excitement. This is something you cannot communicate to someone with words, and people really don’t care to download a wallet when they don’t need to (because they do not have Dash in the first place, nor do they want to buy it…). There is no better way to understand the novelty of Dash than by having Dash to use for oneself. What other companies are doing this? None.

— Dash enthusiasts have an additional way to earn Dash on savings that they’re using to pay for a personal emergency, to buy a special present, to put down money on a new car, etc.

In these times, services like Genitrust Savings are in high demand. The customer base is growing quickly, and this growth will continue to accelerate as people gain more confidence. Dash’s ecosystem (and price) has a lot to gain by exclusively being part of Genitrust Savings early."

Back